Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Sunset in Melbourne tonight.

Sunset in Melbourne tonight.

Old Dec 30th 2005, 8:55 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Sunset in Melbourne tonight.

Sunset taken from my decking around 8.30pm tonight.
Attached Thumbnails Sunset in Melbourne tonight.-p1040003.jpg   Sunset in Melbourne tonight.-p1040004.jpg  
Old Dec 30th 2005, 9:02 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sunset in Melbourne tonight.

Originally Posted by Bordy
Sunset.
What a lovely name for a moggy.
Old Dec 30th 2005, 9:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Pootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond repute

Sunset taken from my decking around 8.30pm tonight.
You're getting very snappy with your camera lately! Great pics! Going to be a hot one here tomorrow....
Old Dec 30th 2005, 9:09 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Bix
What a lovely name for a moggy.

Thats Ralph.
Old Dec 30th 2005, 9:11 am
The Godfather

Originally Posted by Pootle
You're getting very snappy with your camera lately! Great pics! Going to be a hot one here tomorrow....

Yeah I actually got it two Xmas's ago & hardly used it but I was inspired by Soapys pics of the beaches in Sydney & thought I'd try taking a few more for folks waiting to come out here.
Old Dec 30th 2005, 9:13 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I actually got it two Xmas's ago & hardly used it but I was inspired by Soapys pics of the beaches in Sydney & thought I'd try taking a few more for folks waiting to come out here.
Fantastic view mate, is that from your bedroom?
Old Dec 30th 2005, 9:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Pootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond repute

Good idea! Liked your ones of Melbourne the other day - I'm not sure how to post pics (get them the right size etc) so never have done!
p.s. Might pm you in the new year as I'm thinking of going back to work (nursing) and I know you said your wife is in the same trade. Might ask for some inside info off you!
Old Dec 30th 2005, 9:18 am
The Godfather

Good idea! Liked your ones of Melbourne the other day - I'm not sure how to post pics (get them the right size etc) so never have done!
p.s. Might pm you in the new year as I'm thinking of going back to work (nursing) and I know you said your wife is in the same trade. Might ask for some inside info off you!

No problem, shes in A & E at the Angliss & I know they are recruiting just now.
Old Dec 30th 2005, 9:19 am
The Godfather

Originally Posted by fraser
Fantastic view mate, is that from your bedroom?

No its just outside the livingroom on to the decking at the back of the house, great views over Lysterfield, Rowville & Glen Waverly etc.
Old Dec 30th 2005, 9:20 am
BE Enthusiast

No problem, shes in A & E at the Angliss & I know they are recruiting just now.
Thats not near us - I'm thinking of the Austin at Heidleberg.
Old Dec 30th 2005, 9:23 am
The Godfather

Thats not near us - I'm thinking of the Austin at Heidleberg.
She did some shifts there a couple of years ago as a bank nurse, big hospital now.
Whenever your ready just PM & I'll pass it on to her.
Old Dec 30th 2005, 9:26 am
BE Enthusiast

She did some shifts there a couple of years ago as a bank nurse, big hospital now.
Whenever your ready just PM & I'll pass it on to her.
Thank you - will do!
Old Dec 30th 2005, 10:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't realise your missus was a nurse as well bordy.

Nice piccys by the way, I'd love a view like that. That would be great at night time.

So from your gaffe, you would be looking in a North westerly'ish direction in that piccy, is that supposition correct ?
Old Dec 30th 2005, 10:48 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

great pics again mate. keep it up
Old Dec 30th 2005, 10:53 am
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
I didn't realise your missus was a nurse as well bordy.

Nice piccys by the way, I'd love a view like that. That would be great at night time.

So from your gaffe, you would be looking in a North westerly'ish direction in that piccy, is that supposition correct ?
Where does the sun normally set?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.