Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Comfortably numb......

Old Oct 21st 2010, 2:46 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Were you always this smart or did you have to train for it?
They spent a lot of money to make me what i am
Old Oct 21st 2010, 2:47 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alistairboyle
Train? Thought it was tube and taxi?

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
They spent a lot of money to make me what i am
I reckon they got their moneysworth out of you
Old Oct 21st 2010, 10:31 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Will be online in Qantas Club at Brisbane and Singapore.....and maybe Heathrow if there is any battery power left In between you will be left in suspense as to how much alcohol I am consuming, whether I joined the Mile High Club, and is the new Jilly Cooper novel a good read

I will be taking the tube to Bernie's place, I refuse to get a taxi in case I get the same driver as last time
Have a good flight Polly.

See you at LHR
Old Oct 21st 2010, 10:43 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulry
Have a good flight Polly.

See you at LHR
Thanks

See you there, I'll be the one trying to negotiate Immigration with a broomstick in my hand
Old Oct 21st 2010, 10:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Bye Polly.

Old Oct 21st 2010, 10:50 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Alfresco
Bye Polly.

nice one!!

Last edited by Pollyana; Oct 21st 2010 at 11:51 am.
Old Oct 21st 2010, 11:22 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks

See you there, I'll be the one trying to negotiate Immigration with a broomstick in my hand

I'll look out for you

Old Oct 21st 2010, 11:50 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by paulry

I'll look out for you

Bernie just won't recognise the new me
Old Oct 21st 2010, 11:52 am

expatasia is an unknown quantity at this point

Bernie just won't recognise the new me
Beware of those Cockney Wanka taxi drivers!
Old Oct 21st 2010, 11:54 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by expatasia
Beware of those Cockney Wanka taxi drivers!
After the bunch of idiots round here, I can't wait!!
Old Oct 21st 2010, 1:55 pm
Home and Happy

These rodents really are shockingly spoilt! Esmeralda Chipmunk and Rosie Squirrel breakfasting in Qantas Club.......
Attached Thumbnails Comfortably numb......-p1020325.jpg  
Old Oct 21st 2010, 5:10 pm

expatasia is an unknown quantity at this point

After the bunch of idiots round here, I can't wait!!

Accept no drinks from 'em especially champers (sic) - unless Esmeralda has a good bite on her you'd need to call super barfly for immediate rescue!
Old Oct 21st 2010, 11:50 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by expatasia
Accept no drinks from 'em especially champers (sic) - unless Esmeralda has a good bite on her you'd need to call super barfly for immediate rescue!
Super Barfly, underpants over his tights, parachuting to the rescue

Good morning/afternoon/evening from Singapore, where the weather is too effing humid as ever but the beer is free and so is the internet! I hope Qantas Club realises I drink more than my membership brings them in profits

And thank you to the crew on QF51 who fed me lots of sparkling wine and got me a whole row of four seats to myself........five hours blissful sleep

Just a leeeeeetle concerned at Earl Barfly not having been online for so long........I knew he'd be absent overnight but now I'm thinking he has kept up his threat and left the country
Old Oct 21st 2010, 11:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Super Barfly, underpants over his tights, parachuting to the rescue

Good morning/afternoon/evening from Singapore, where the weather is too effing humid as ever but the beer is free and so is the internet! I hope Qantas Club realises I drink more than my membership brings them in profits

And thank you to the crew on QF51 who fed me lots of sparkling wine and got me a whole row of four seats to myself........five hours blissful sleep

Just a leeeeeetle concerned at Earl Barfly not having been online for so long........I knew he'd be absent overnight but now I'm thinking he has kept up his threat and left the country

Nice in Singapore.
Old Oct 22nd 2010, 12:04 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Alfresco
Nice in Singapore.
I don't like the humidity, though I must say it wasn't so bad today, usually its like a wall of heat as I get of the plane! Fantastic flight though, one of the best ever so far.....bet I pay for it on the next leg

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.