come on own up

Old Jul 21st 2007, 12:15 am
Australian Citizen

Weirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: come on own up

Originally Posted by Vim Fuego
Damn straight, I hate it when I'm reading a thread and someone tells me that so-and-so will get banned and sure enough, they do ... takes all the enjoyment out of it.
I too love intrigue, and that delicious feeling of or at the moment of realisation.

Old Jul 21st 2007, 12:15 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Damn straight, I hate it when I'm reading a thread and someone tells me that so-and-so will get banned and sure enough, they do ... takes all the enjoyment out of it.
Old Jul 21st 2007, 12:17 am

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Weirdstone
I too love intrigue, and that delicious feeling of or at the moment of realisation.

The last time I was hovering on that plateau of excitement in public I was watching Police Academy 5 ... maybe 6.
Old Jul 21st 2007, 12:20 am
Australian Citizen

Weirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond repute

The last time I was hovering on that plateau of excitement in public I was watching Police Academy 5 ... maybe 6.
Mate....you are in desperate need of some intrigue.
Old Jul 21st 2007, 12:35 am

Mate....you are in desperate need of some intrigue.
I get it daily, I'm continually wondering if my bum looks big in those shorts ... it's a worry.
Old Jul 21st 2007, 12:44 am
Australian Citizen

I get it daily, I'm continually wondering if my bum looks big in those shorts ... it's a worry.
Lets have a look.
Old Jul 21st 2007, 12:48 am

Lets have a look.
Hold on, I'll get the camera set-up, you hold on there, be back in ... oh ... 45 minutes ... promise!

<heads off for his traditional last minute ciggy thence to bed>
Old Jul 21st 2007, 12:59 am
Australian Citizen

Hold on, I'll get the camera set-up, you hold on there, be back in ... oh ... 45 minutes ... promise!

<heads off for his traditional last minute ciggy thence to bed>
lol ...you utter coward
Old Jul 21st 2007, 5:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

never read one of them but the girl I work with she is queuing up..... lol

She is so excited.

Lace x