come on own up

Old Jul 20th 2007, 2:05 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default come on own up

how many of you are going out at midnight tomorrow night to buy the new Harry Potter book? or are you going to wait until morning
Old Jul 20th 2007, 2:10 am

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: come on own up

Originally Posted by asher
how many of you are going out at midnight tomorrow night to buy the new Harry Potter book? or are you going to wait until morning
I might buy one for the missus as a present over the weekend ... anyone got any ideas where would be cheapest to rock-up to?
Old Jul 20th 2007, 2:12 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Harry who ?
Old Jul 20th 2007, 2:16 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vim Fuego
I might buy one for the missus as a present over the weekend ... anyone got any ideas where would be cheapest to rock-up to?
Asda £5
Old Jul 20th 2007, 2:17 am

london cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud of

Just saw 100 people queuing up outside waterstones in picadilly waiting for the launch of the book...good luck to them if thats what their into
Old Jul 20th 2007, 2:17 am

Asda £5
Thanks, I'll get down to Flight Centre!
Old Jul 20th 2007, 2:22 am

Originally Posted by Vim Fuego
Thanks, I'll get down to Flight Centre!
well will only cost the odd thousand more
Old Jul 20th 2007, 2:23 am

well will only cost the odd thousand more
Bugger it, I might just download it, read the last couple of pages and post spoilers all over the 'net
Old Jul 20th 2007, 2:42 am
BE Forum Addict

NickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond repute

My son is scared to leave the house/read the paper/get on the internet right now - just in case he catches sight of a spoiler or someone yells out the ending. He's planning on sending someone (Dad) out tomorrow morning to buy the book for him - can't go himself as he's read reports of people hanging around bookshops calling out the ending to people going in to buy it

As he said - he's waited 8 years for this moment and he's definitely not going to give anyone the chance of spoiling it for him.
Old Jul 20th 2007, 2:47 am
BE Enthusiast

pioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud of

I will be going out 1st thing to buy it. I have three sons aged 6, 10,& 12 and they are not interested. So its just for me!
Sharon
Old Jul 20th 2007, 2:53 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

We will be going out to buy a couple of copies. Oldest son has all so far and wants to complete the set, I don't want to have to wait until he has read it for my turn. The second copy won't be a waste as Steve takes forever to read a book (any book!) so he can take his copy away with him on his travels.
Old Jul 20th 2007, 3:57 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Asda £5
5 quid are you being serious? paid $35 here and that was with $10 off!
Old Jul 20th 2007, 4:07 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
5 quid are you being serious? paid $35 here and that was with $10 off!
Yea - Asda are using it as a loss-leader - lose money on it, but get people into their shops. Everyone else is charging about £10 for it ... which is still cheaper than anywhere in Oz, but not staggeringly so.
Old Jul 20th 2007, 4:07 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Won't be doing the midnight thing ... but will definitely be down there first thing on Saturday to pick up a copy.
Old Jul 20th 2007, 4:18 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Hutch
Yea - Asda are using it as a loss-leader - lose money on it, but get people into their shops. Everyone else is charging about £10 for it ... which is still cheaper than anywhere in Oz, but not staggeringly so.
bloody hell thats a real bargain.

cant wait till 9.01 tom, our shop informed me they dont do midnight

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.