Coin Jar

Old Nov 24th 2010, 11:15 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Coin Jar

Originally Posted by Daydreamer123
I already do my shopping in my pyjamas

that or pink tracky daks with a message across the bum
I can picture the scene
Old Nov 24th 2010, 11:25 am
BE Enthusiast

fairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud of

Just brought my coin jar to the bank the other day. That machine is great counted all the coins in a few minutes and gave me a little ticket to bring to the cashier with $1234.50 on it

Thats my Christmas fund sorted

Paddy
Old Nov 24th 2010, 11:27 am
Forum Regular

LisaIan is a name known to allLisaIan is a name known to allLisaIan is a name known to allLisaIan is a name known to allLisaIan is a name known to allLisaIan is a name known to allLisaIan is a name known to allLisaIan is a name known to allLisaIan is a name known to allLisaIan is a name known to allLisaIan is a name known to all

I have a money jar too, empty it every few months and usually get about $150

I put mine into money bags, take them to my bank and they exchange them for notes for free. If you go to a bank that you don't have an account with they may charge you 10%.
Old Nov 24th 2010, 11:48 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jothefw
This will make you all chuckle .... small town country living, example 1) .... I take my coin tin (you know those ones you need to use a can opener for) into my local ANZ, I do open it first and I then leave it there.

Come back an hour later, it's counted and deposited into my account!

And yes, I trust them!
Same here..well at least I've seen it happen in banks. I don't have a coin jar, wifey does and pays the rates bill with it at the shire office. I refuse to go with her.
Old Nov 25th 2010, 3:10 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alistairboyle
Same here..well at least I've seen it happen in banks. I don't have a coin jar, wifey does and pays the rates bill with it at the shire office. I refuse to go with her.
I've decided I'm going to slap you next time you refer to your wife as 'wifey'
Old Nov 25th 2010, 9:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20

My wife doesn't have a problem with being referred to as 'Wifey' here on BE or anywhere else. Is it a bad term?

For us it's Hubby & Wifey. Nothing wrong with those terms.

Last edited by Alfresco; Nov 25th 2010 at 9:29 am.
Old Nov 25th 2010, 10:05 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alfresco
My wife doesn't have a problem with being referred to as 'Wifey' here on BE or anywhere else. Is it a bad term?

For us it's Hubby & Wifey. Nothing wrong with those terms.
Dont worry old timer,some of the wimmin on here are violent femminists,keep yer head down and they will just clump past in their heavy shoes
Old Nov 25th 2010, 10:34 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

If it makes you feel better........
Old Nov 25th 2010, 11:44 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I just don't like it. He who would like to be obeyed occasionally refers to me as The Wife, err, I have a name darling Never been called a violent feminist though, not even sure what one is but presumably it's an expression used by someone who has some psychological issues with women.
Old Nov 25th 2010, 11:46 am
221b Baker Street

I just don't like it. He who would like to be obeyed occasionally refers to me as The Wife, err, I have a name darling Never been called a violent feminist though, not even sure what one is but presumably it's an expression used by someone who has some psychological issues with women.
"The wife" makes me cringe. I hate it. Wifey has become a name of endearment indoors.

But do you have heavy shoes?
Old Nov 25th 2010, 12:07 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

"The wife" makes me cringe. I hate it. Wifey has become a name of endearment indoors.

But do you have heavy shoes?
No, thongs or converse. Do have a couple of pairs of boots, one with hooker heels and one cowboy style, quite light though.
Old Nov 25th 2010, 12:09 pm
221b Baker Street

No, thongs or converse. Do have a couple of pairs of boots, one with hooker heels and one cowboy style, quite light though.
Bernie refers to me as "old timer" (see above) but I never call him "that 12 year old."
Old Nov 25th 2010, 2:32 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Bernie refers to me as "old timer" (see above) but I never call him "that 12 year old."
That's cause i is 14
Old Nov 25th 2010, 2:33 pm
FREE TIBET

Told you there would be boots involved
Old Nov 25th 2010, 7:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

We put loose change into one of those big old whisky bottles that used to be in pubs (MIL worked in a raffa club) and when it is about half full sort the coins into bags and put them in the bank. I didn't know the bank would do all the hard work for you- mind you this is Sydney, so it might be different here.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.