Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Chris Moyles on BBC Radio 1 said Happy Birthday to my dog this morning lol

Chris Moyles on BBC Radio 1 said Happy Birthday to my dog this morning lol

Old Apr 25th 2009, 9:24 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chris Moyles on BBC Radio 1 said Happy Birthday to my dog this morning lol

Erm, I didn't start this thread for you to all slag off the fat boy lol

Stop it, or I'l keeping you all behind in detention!!!! :curse:
Old Apr 25th 2009, 9:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Capt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to all
Default Re: Chris Moyles on BBC Radio 1 said Happy Birthday to my dog this morning lol

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni

dont listen to radio 1 meself - full of - full on conceited tw4ts therefore I listen to the lovely local Wigan Pie radio - still luv ya though Jen lol!!!!!! Anyhow thought the birthday thing to poppy was great!!!
Old Apr 25th 2009, 9:40 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

awww, no offense Jen xoxoxo
Old Apr 25th 2009, 9:47 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Tee hee tis ok...

Poppy spent last nite @ her 'Nannys' hoose, cos I wanted a bl**dy lie in this morning and she's been doing my head in of late, wanting up before 7, ALL OF THE EASTER HOLS!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH LOL

Hows ur ACT application going Emzy Wemzy!?
Old Apr 25th 2009, 10:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Capt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to all

Tee hee tis ok...

Poppy spent last nite @ her 'Nannys' hoose, cos I wanted a bl**dy lie in this morning and she's been doing my head in of late, wanting up before 7, ALL OF THE EASTER HOLS!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH LOL

Hows ur ACT application going Emzy Wemzy!?
Hiya Jen - I have the same problem with the cat, I made sure he was chucked out for 2 nights running - and I got 8 hours solid sleep without waking for a piggle yehiii - Martin then felt guilty about chucking the cat out on the third night and at about 4.30 the cat was jingling his bell in my face!!

Well with the application I need 20 grand in my bank account!!!!! hahaha!!! Sounds like a great place, someone on here said its a bit like 'The Truman Show' - wow that sounds great to me. Me thinks I might struggle for work. I have sent my CV to the TAFE and the local college - not heard anything - I never do!!!! Hows you - you going for NT then?
Old Apr 25th 2009, 10:09 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Originally Posted by Capt Emz I Think
Hiya Jen - I have the same problem with the cat, I made sure he was chucked out for 2 nights running - and I got 8 hours solid sleep without waking for a piggle yehiii - Martin then felt guilty about chucking the cat out on the third night and at about 4.30 the cat was jingling his bell in my face!!

Well with the application I need 20 grand in my bank account!!!!! hahaha!!! Sounds like a great place, someone on here said its a bit like 'The Truman Show' - wow that sounds great to me. Me thinks I might struggle for work. I have sent my CV to the TAFE and the local college - not heard anything - I never do!!!! Hows you - you going for NT then?
Have filled in that application yeah, but not gone for NT SS just yet....hmmmm
Old Apr 25th 2009, 10:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Have filled in that application yeah, but not gone for NT SS just yet....hmmmm
I would have a serious think about it - it will be really really hot, is there a lot of weirdos that live there - seems the hotter it is the more weirdos live there
Old Apr 25th 2009, 10:55 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

I would have a serious think about it - it will be really really hot, is there a lot of weirdos that live there - seems the hotter it is the more weirdos live there
TIT LOL
Old Apr 25th 2009, 10:59 am
BE Enthusiast

TIT LOL
I'm going slowly mad - lack of sleep Captain Emz Think!!!!
Old Apr 25th 2009, 11:26 pm
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

'is' or 'has'???? Sorry woke at 5am cant sleep!!!
IS

I didn't even write whopper, so who did? lol
ME

Never mind detention, i,ve been really bad so do i get the cane !.....................

Dougie
Old Apr 26th 2009, 2:13 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Originally Posted by DOUGIE AN LOUISE
IS

ME

Never mind detention, i,ve been really bad so do i get the cane !.....................

Dougie
Ejit LOL
Old Apr 26th 2009, 8:54 am
BE Enthusiast

IS

ME

Dougie
Old Apr 26th 2009, 9:13 pm
Capt Hilts

coolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond repute

IS

ME

Dougie

Are you kporte in disguise

Cooler
Old Apr 27th 2009, 3:01 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Does Sarah Cox still present on R1?

She was enough to send me to Sarah Kennedy and Terry Wogan on R2 - I was 25 years old FFS!
Old Apr 27th 2009, 6:43 pm
Capt Hilts

coolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bcworld
Does Sarah Cox still present on R1?

She was enough to send me to Sarah Kennedy and Terry Wogan on R2 - I was 25 years old FFS!
I have a pretty high tolerance level, but I never found her interesting in the least. Sarah Kennedy, far more with her

I flick through the channels but find R1 the worst.

Cooler

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.