The Chill Out Tent

Old Sep 6th 2007, 5:56 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough
Default Re: The Chill Out Tent

Originally Posted by black cat
Just poking my head thru the tent flap for the first time, I come bearing a larva lamp and some petuli smelling joss sticks- is there room?
sure , but speak up we got some weird freaky Tibetan music on
Old Sep 6th 2007, 6:01 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Just poking my head thru the tent flap for the first time, I come bearing a larva lamp and some petuli smelling joss sticks- is there room?
Come on in Blackcat Do you have your own bean bag or would you like one of ours - they're super deluxe models Pull up a bean bag, lay back and chill Spread the lurrrrrrve
Old Sep 6th 2007, 6:02 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
OI!!! you disturbing the balance of calmness (is that a word!) go plug your earphone in
Dont worry Blackcat - we have a few residents who are someone mentally challenged but we love them all the same
Old Sep 6th 2007, 6:02 am
BE Enthusiast

black cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to all

Sneak the foo fighters back on, no one will notice!!
Old Sep 6th 2007, 6:03 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by daunted
Come on in Blackcat Do you have your own bean bag or would you like one of ours - they're super deluxe models Pull up a bean bag, lay back and chill Spread the lurrrrrrve

Super Deluxe Models like me ?
Old Sep 6th 2007, 6:03 am
Account Closed

Sneak the foo fighters back on, no one will notice!!
Karma a'comin yer way
Old Sep 6th 2007, 6:20 am
BE Forum Addict

:curse: I will not stress i will not stress i will not stress i will not stress i will not stress i will not stress..................... YYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHAA!!!! did some one mention Kung Fu fighting!! Ok lets up the tempo a bit......... everybody was kung fu fighting whoo ha................ Spread the lurve
Old Sep 6th 2007, 6:23 am
Account Closed

:curse: I will not stress i will not stress i will not stress i will not stress i will not stress i will not stress..................... YYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHAA!!!! did some one mention Kung Fu fighting!! Ok lets up the tempo a bit......... everybody was kung fu fighting whoo ha................ Spread the lurve
relax sweet , relax
Old Sep 6th 2007, 6:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Bobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond repute

Whoooaa........ wrong track........that's Carl Douglas?
Old Sep 6th 2007, 7:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Bobcat
Whoooaa........ wrong track........that's Carl Douglas?
Carl WHO??
Relax......dont do it.............................
Old Sep 9th 2007, 9:04 am
BE Enthusiast

the pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nice

Errrr, can I come in for a chill, I really need it?!!!
Got yoga tomorrow but till then I need to try and get to sleep.
They referred my meds weeks ago, and still no news.........I know, I know, the backlog at LCU blah blah blah....:curse:
I was OK visiting Limboland for a bit, but now I've had enough and I want to go home...oh, except I don't know where that will be after November 15th!
I could really use some Nag Champa scent, Loop Guru caressing the eardrums, and a massage...got some home-made lavendar oil (yes, I am really in real life that sad that I made some out of the garden last weekend!) A bit of tension in the old neck and shoulder region, can I trouble someone for a massage? I've given out a few in the past, and will return the favour again very soon. It won't be tonight tho' coz I gurantee if you have the magic massage touch I will fall asleep right there on the beanbags and will have to be woken up with a cranberry and apple herbal tea and a fried egg roll at about 8am tomorrow....is that OK?!
Actually make it 10am would you, I was out till 3.30am this morning
Which may account for the inane ramblings
And slightly fragile mental state...
Thanks!
Old Sep 14th 2007, 9:21 am
Account Closed

sneaks in , sticks on a bit of topical Led Zep
Old Sep 14th 2007, 9:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Not YOU again!!! You know the score! go get your head phones and take that sleeping bag over there. Mamma has had a strange evening and needs to lay here contemplating life whilst watching the stars spread the lurve
Old Sep 15th 2007, 7:08 am
BE Enthusiast

the pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nice

Chokes on herbal tea and falls off beanbag as Immigrant Song blasts out of the system ...dashes over and flicks it forward to That's The Way and Bron-y-Aur Stomp...ahhhhhhhhhhh
Old Sep 15th 2007, 7:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Ok children, mamma is p**** off! Im taking my bean bag outside under the stars. Please behave and keep your music to a reasonable volume

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.