Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

a child of the 70s and 80s

a child of the 70s and 80s

Old Mar 21st 2008, 7:52 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice
Default Re: a child of the 70s and 80s

Originally Posted by Same Difference
Big ones?
Of course, small ones are useless.
Old Mar 21st 2008, 7:52 am
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
OMG just noticed your avatar did she put her face under the grill, so it shrank and stiffened up
Can you believe someone actually paid good money to look like that! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joycelyn_Wildenstein
Old Mar 21st 2008, 9:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light

I remember Metal Mickey.

Liked Mork and Mindy too.

I never had the drainpipe jeans with the piping down the side and i was sooooo jealous of all my friends.

But me and my sisters had a white t-shirt with a pic of Nookie Bear on it with the writing in bold capital letters I LOVE NOOKIE written on it. What was that all about!!!!

Nickie
Old Mar 21st 2008, 10:59 am
BE Enthusiast

JPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Racht70
I remember making perfume from flower petals...and making my mum wear it, even if it did smell like pee!
haha, my sis used to do that and try and sell it in the street
Old Mar 21st 2008, 11:05 am
BE Enthusiast

JPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Icarus
Raleigh Choppers
now we are talking!

i am not sure how to do it but i thinks someone should set up a POLL.

chopper or grifter!

a child of the late seventies or early eighties you had to have one or the other.

for me choppers rule!
Old Mar 21st 2008, 11:09 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JPSUPERHOOPER
now we are talking!

i am not sure how to do it but i thinks someone should set up a POLL.

chopper or grifter!

a child of the late seventies or early eighties you had to have one or the other.

for me choppers rule!
Hi , there was a poll last year , see if i can find it .
Attached Thumbnails a child of the 70s and 80s-cimg1276.jpg  
Old Mar 21st 2008, 11:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Icarus
Hi , there was a poll last year , see if i can find it .
cool.

i must have joined afteer that 1.

me i had a purple chopper.

still do just a bit older, and dont get used as much as it used to
Old Mar 21st 2008, 11:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vim Fuego

My mate had a Dragon 32, he was a SERIOUS outcast ... probably contemplating mass killings in a mall right now
I almost considered getting one. Phew ! and escaped to the safety of colour clash on the Spectrum and rubber keys.

What about the kids that had BBC B's at home. Sad. They only belonged in the classroom.
Old Mar 21st 2008, 12:39 pm
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
The Vic20 was colour and had sound!
Ahhhhh, all this reminiscing on here today, what with Grifters and Action men!

10 print asshole
20 goto 10

Ta da!

Something like that anyway.
Old Mar 21st 2008, 1:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PaulandNic
Ahhhhh, all this reminiscing on here today, what with Grifters and Action men!

10 print asshole
20 goto 10

Ta da!

Something like that anyway.
I'll raise you:

10 Print smart ;
20 Print arse;
30 goto 10
run

JTL
Old Mar 21st 2008, 1:07 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by rabsody
Drainpipe jeans with piping down the side of the legs.
Jeans with little splits at the bottom on the side?

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
I'll raise you:

10 Print smart ;
20 Print arse;
30 goto 10
run

JTL
Ahhh, the 'run' command, of course!

Bout as good as my programming skills got to ...
Old Mar 21st 2008, 1:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

trying to punch the rubber keys as fast as possible doing daley thompsons decathalon.
Old Mar 21st 2008, 2:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JPSUPERHOOPER
trying to punch the rubber keys as fast as possible doing daley thompsons decathalon.
I remember always wanting a BMX. Seeing the BMX bandits (now sounds very rude) in that film made me beleive that I could do anything with a BMX. Then I saw ET.......
Old Mar 21st 2008, 2:23 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
Then I saw ET.......
and it was all over!
Old Mar 21st 2008, 2:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PaulandNic
and it was all over!
No, they flew on their bikes!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.