Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Challenge: Visiting the Folks whilst avoiding staying in the UK as much as you can.

Challenge: Visiting the Folks whilst avoiding staying in the UK as much as you can.

Old Mar 16th 2012, 1:13 pm
Daffyd Duck

commonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Challenge: Visiting the Folks whilst avoiding staying in the UK as much as you ca

Originally Posted by chris955
I would certainly consider Jersey for sure.
yes, it's like tasmania in so many ways!
Old Mar 16th 2012, 1:15 pm
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Challenge: Visiting the Folks whilst avoiding staying in the UK as much as you ca

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Yehp going to really explore that idea... It'll make the first part of the trip far less busy on the roads from Holyhead to Prestatyn etc with car hire etc.

Just base yourself in Galway and travel up and down the coast, can't go wrong.

Remember, no such thing as bad weather, just the wrong clothes.
Old Mar 16th 2012, 1:15 pm
Banned

chris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond repute

What?

Originally Posted by commonwealth
yes, it's like tasmania in so many ways!
Old Mar 16th 2012, 1:18 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DeadVim
Just base yourself in Galway and travel up and down the coast, can't go wrong.

I went to Ireland for four days... it rained.
Old Mar 16th 2012, 1:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DeadVim
That really made the wife laugh

She's getting quite excited about this prospect now... Wants to bring her GF along
Old Mar 16th 2012, 4:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

I have a cunning plan

I am desparate to go back for a visit...

She REALLY wouldnt appreciate it...

Take me with you, send her to Paris to shop whilst I pretend to be the new wife that you didnt mention.... Because it was all so messy... The divorce.... Too painful to talk about... Meet the trade in model.. Kinda thing...

You can pop over to Paris for nookie when you need to... And I can go visit MY rellies... And we can tell Your family that we are visiting elsewhere for a couple of days....

i wont charge you for this fabulous favour... You'll just have to meet all my expenses...

I like to fly first class.
Old Mar 16th 2012, 5:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eddie007
I have a cunning plan

I am desparate to go back for a visit...

She REALLY wouldnt appreciate it...

Take me with you, send her to Paris to shop whilst I pretend to be the new wife that you didnt mention.... Because it was all so messy... The divorce.... Too painful to talk about... Meet the trade in model.. Kinda thing...

You can pop over to Paris for nookie when you need to... And I can go visit MY rellies... And we can tell Your family that we are visiting elsewhere for a couple of days....

i wont charge you for this fabulous favour... You'll just have to meet all my expenses...

I like to fly first class.
Sounds like a plan... Not sure what's in it for me though.
Old Mar 16th 2012, 5:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Sounds like a plan... Not sure what's in it for me though.
I wont nag, whine or bitch about your family....

Ok... I'll travel in the baggage hold...

Just want a visit home thats all
Old Mar 17th 2012, 1:53 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I wont nag, whine or bitch about your family....

Ok... I'll travel in the baggage hold...

Just want a visit home thats all
If you can fit in my holdall I'll give you a flight over.....coming back could be trickier though, I'd have to sacrifice all my food shopping to get you in
Old Mar 17th 2012, 1:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Pollyana
If you can fit in my holdall I'll give you a flight over.....coming back could be trickier though, I'd have to sacrifice all my food shopping to get you in
Sadly 4/5 weeks of inactivity means I now probably exceed an immigrant family on a one way visa flying singapore airlines entire baggage allowance
Old Mar 17th 2012, 3:09 am
Daffyd Duck

commonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
can't you just fedex him/her/it?
Old Mar 17th 2012, 3:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

can't you just fedex him/her/it?
Her
Old Mar 17th 2012, 3:20 am
Daffyd Duck

Her
i was once spat on by a transvestite for calling her, "him."
Old Mar 17th 2012, 3:35 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

C'mon, you've been on BE long enough to know she's a her

Sadly 4/5 weeks of inactivity means I now probably exceed an immigrant family on a one way visa flying singapore airlines entire baggage allowance
Old Mar 17th 2012, 4:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I cam PM you photographic proof of my female status if you like?

Not sypure whether that might get me banned tho?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.