Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Celebrity Jungle......

Celebrity Jungle......

Old Nov 21st 2006, 11:14 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Celebrity Jungle......

Originally Posted by samnsam
Yeah, mum told me to stay away from girls like her.
good advice
Old Nov 21st 2006, 11:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

samnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
good advice
Cheers I'll tell her you agreed, Pity I didnt.
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 3:15 am
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

OMG its the dreaded bug eating challenge tonight :scared: ....makes me heave just thinking about it!!!!!!!! Who would be willing to give it a go?????? not me thats for sure!!!!! :scared: C x
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 3:29 am
Going going.........

Little miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to all

Originally Posted by shiels
OMG its the dreaded bug eating challenge tonight :scared: ....makes me heave just thinking about it!!!!!!!! Who would be willing to give it a go?????? not me thats for sure!!!!! :scared: C x
Theres no way i would not for anything :scared:
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 4:27 am
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Little miss reub
Theres no way i would not for anything :scared:
nor me :scared:

I would have jumped out of the plane though especially as I'd be strapped to the tandem jumpers
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 4:29 am
Going going.........

Little miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to all

Originally Posted by suzy
nor me :scared:

I would have jumped out of the plane though especially as I'd be strapped to the tandem jumpers
I'm to chicken for that to :scared:
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 4:38 am
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm to chicken for that to :scared:
Even being tucked between the legs of a nice hunky Ozzie?

Would anyone have done the snake one? :scared: I wouldn't
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 4:53 am
Going going.........

Originally Posted by suzy
Even being tucked between the legs of a nice hunky Ozzie?

Would anyone have done the snake one? :scared: I wouldn't
Well thats a different story a nice hunky ozzy!!! YES
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 6:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Dolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of light

Who got voted to do the bush tucker trial? I had to miss it last night as Lost Series 3 is on here (episode 3) and I just couldn't miss it, not that I'm any the wiser than when I started watching it! If David Guest got it, if they cover everything in chocolate I'm sure he'll eat it all
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 6:38 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dollydaydream2
Who got voted to do the bush tucker trial? I had to miss it last night as Lost Series 3 is on here (episode 3) and I just couldn't miss it, not that I'm any the wiser than when I started watching it! If David Guest got it, if they cover everything in chocolate I'm sure he'll eat it all
3 guesses? yep Jan and Scott
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 6:56 am
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
3 guesses? yep Jan and Scott
Getting a bit boring now.......Scott and Jan....suppose they will be the first to be voted off too???.... C x
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 6:59 am
Going going.........

Getting a bit boring now.......Scott and Jan....suppose they will be the first to be voted off too???.... C x
I also think its getting boring to.
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 7:05 am
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

I also think its getting boring to.
Hey....Ive just noticed that you live just a little way from me......where are you heading in Aus???? C x
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 7:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Hilarious last night when david gest said how skinny he's become
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 7:27 am
Going going.........

Hey....Ive just noticed that you live just a little way from me......where are you heading in Aus???? C x
Were heading to the Gold Coast, i work not far from you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.