Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Celebrity Jungle......

Celebrity Jungle......

Old Nov 19th 2006, 9:14 am
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Celebrity Jungle......

Originally Posted by curly
absolutely brilliant wasn't it???? I woke the kids up laughing so much there was a boring challenge tonight with jan (mad woman) leeming in it
And another for tomorrow night......
Who is voting? Trevor Mc Donald has a lot to answer to
J x
Old Nov 19th 2006, 7:08 pm
Dobro

huey is just really nicehuey is just really nicehuey is just really nicehuey is just really nicehuey is just really nicehuey is just really nicehuey is just really nicehuey is just really nicehuey is just really nicehuey is just really nicehuey is just really nice
Smile Re: Celebrity Jungle......

So when is the Yowie (Ozzie version of Bigfoot) gonna make it self known. Heard there was reports in the UK press that one had been spotted around the camp in the previous weeks.

Should liven things up!!
Old Nov 19th 2006, 7:48 pm
Account Closed

Paul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant future

and at the end when he walked off and said "help" PMSL
THAT bit I think was the funniest! ...

Me and Nic sat in bed with a laptop and POSL. I haven't seen something soo funny in years!

I must admit tho, I did feel a tad sorry for him. I thought he was gonna have (altho he prob was / did have) a panic attack!

I've got Ep6 for tonight so looking forward to that, but I don't think we have anything funnier to come!

Classic TV!
Old Nov 20th 2006, 7:52 am
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

So they're going to split them into two teams, boys versus girls, of course the girls will win............... C x
Old Nov 20th 2006, 7:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiels
So they're going to split them into two teams, boys versus girls, of course the girls will win............... C x
the girls will fall out spectacularly I reckon, what with phina, jan and ghetto queen lauren
Old Nov 20th 2006, 7:55 am
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

the girls will fall out spectacularly I reckon, what with phina, jan and ghetto queen lauren
If jan goes they will be ok........maybe........... C x
Old Nov 21st 2006, 8:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Dolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by shiels
If jan goes they will be ok........maybe........... C x
They are so hungry now that they have started taking bites out of each other
Old Nov 21st 2006, 8:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dollydaydream2
They are so hungry now that they have started taking bites out of each other
not saying he deserved it, but think he'd have have got me all riled up sitting on the box like that
Old Nov 21st 2006, 8:11 am
BE Enthusiast

sunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond repute

not saying he deserved it, but think he'd have have got me all riled up sitting on the box like that

Wonder if he will jump out of the plane tonight or chicken out like he did in the jungle disco Love watching Scott suffer.

Sunshine23
Old Nov 21st 2006, 8:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by sunshine23
Wonder if he will jump out of the plane tonight or chicken out like he did in the jungle disco Love watching Scott suffer.

Sunshine23
I thought he would chicken out, but Suzy said earlier that he doesn't!!!!! kind of hoped they would both be too scared :scared: what do you think of jan the moaner????
Old Nov 21st 2006, 8:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Dolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of light

He was happy enough to resort to underhand tactics, and no so happy to pay the consequences.

And what was that trial last night that Jan did, the get an animal to step on a plate trial????
Old Nov 21st 2006, 8:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

He was happy enough to resort to underhand tactics, and no so happy to pay the consequences.

And what was that trial last night that Jan did, the get an animal to step on a plate trial????
I missed it was it only on for a few minutes I felt like smacking that scott one, when he was just sitting there
Old Nov 21st 2006, 8:21 am
BE Enthusiast

I thought he would chicken out, but Suzy said earlier that he doesn't!!!!! kind of hoped they would both be too scared :scared: what do you think of jan the moaner????
She loves to moan!! Amough other things last night the fire was too big, from the way she went on you would think they had a HUGH bonfire going there
Old Nov 21st 2006, 8:22 am
BE Enthusiast

sunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond repute

I am not really a jan fan, not like Dec. We all need to get behind Jason he is such a nice person an he is an Aussie, he might be able to put a good word in with DIMA for all of us.

Sunshine23
Old Nov 21st 2006, 8:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

She loves to moan!! Amough other things last night the fire was too big, from the way she went on you would think they had a HUGH bonfire going there
mmmm wonder why she's been married 5 times

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.