Cassandra Sainsbury

Old May 4th 2017, 5:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cassandra Sainsbury

And what was she going to do with the headphones it at the other end? Give to wedding guests is the story right? Would a been a hell off a wedding with all that coke in the headphones.
Old May 4th 2017, 9:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder what exactly was going to happen this end. Colombians in Aus or their associates. How much of the next phase does she know. She's really got herself into a dangerous situation way beyond what the law can throw at her. Knowledge is a dangerous liability in the drugs world.
Old May 4th 2017, 10:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

xizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond repute

I hope she knows not to pick up the soap when in the showers....
Old May 4th 2017, 10:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

carcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
I wonder what exactly was going to happen this end. Colombians in Aus or their associates. How much of the next phase does she know. She's really got herself into a dangerous situation way beyond what the law can throw at her. Knowledge is a dangerous liability in the drugs world.

Yes, and I think that's why the lawyers were out in front of this so fast, telling the family to shut up because they could be putting her in danger.

Anyways, she did it because she thought she wouldn't get caught.

I agree with an earlier poster, I thought the press embarrassed themselves (again) falling all over themselves to defend this girl when the story broke.
Old May 4th 2017, 11:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

xizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carcajou
Yes, and I think that's why the lawyers were out in front of this so fast, telling the family to shut up because they could be putting her in danger.

Anyways, she did it because she thought she wouldn't get caught.

I agree with an earlier poster, I thought the press embarrassed themselves (again) falling all over themselves to defend this girl when the story broke.
Could this be another case of the press labelling a brown-skinned man with a gun who goes on a shooting rampage in a small town in America a "terrorist", but calling a white man with the same gun who does the same thing in another small town a "mentally disturbed person who needed help"?
Old May 4th 2017, 11:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by xizzles
Could this be another case of the press labelling a brown-skinned man with a gun who goes on a shooting rampage in a small town in America a "terrorist", but calling a white man with the same gun who does the same thing in another small town a "mentally disturbed person who needed help"?
That only works if the brown skin has a religious bent .... or white man for that matter.
Old May 6th 2017, 2:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beoz
I've always wondered, why do the little old grannies, the legitimate business traveller, or the mummy daddy plus 2.4 kids, never get the drugs planted in their bags.
Because they don't check them. Last time I landed in Bangkok with three small kids in tow, some airport guy came up to me in line, checked our customs cards and passports and took us out of the line, through a VIP exit and our bags weren't even checked. Said bye have a nice day and that I couldn't wait in line with little kids.
Old May 6th 2017, 2:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

This girl is as guilty as and shouldn't be given the attention she's getting. I feel sad for her family though.
Old May 6th 2017, 4:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Kim67
Because they don't check them. Last time I landed in Bangkok with three small kids in tow, some airport guy came up to me in line, checked our customs cards and passports and took us out of the line, through a VIP exit and our bags weren't even checked. Said bye have a nice day and that I couldn't wait in line with little kids.
Exactly

Now if I were doing the planting or giving the package, and I wanted to make sure the stuff got through, I'd use a granny or a family. Certainly not a Sainsbury or a Corby.
Old May 6th 2017, 4:59 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beoz
Exactly

Now if I were doing the planting or giving the package, and I wanted to make sure the stuff got through, I'd use a granny or a family. Certainly not a Sainsbury or a Corby.
Excuse the link but I think they'll try anyone gullible or desperate or stupid (take your pick) - As Bali drugs mule Lindsay Sandiford waits to die, ringleader lives it up in Bangkok after release | Daily Mail Online

Edit - and another http://people.com/crime/grandmother-...troit-airport/
Old May 6th 2017, 11:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
Hardly unsuspecting grannies.
Old May 7th 2017, 11:21 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat098 is an unknown quantity at this point

Her lawyer is asking the Aussie tax payers to foot the bill, that should divide opinion. She'e either a gullable idiot or a calculating idiot who played the percentages.
Old May 7th 2017, 2:16 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevenglish1
Her lawyer is asking the Aussie tax payers to foot the bill, that should divide opinion. She'e either a gullable idiot or a calculating idiot who played the percentages.
To be fair, I think the government has a setup that allows financial aid for people who are in the situation that she is
Old May 7th 2017, 2:24 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat098 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Amazulu
To be fair, I think the government has a setup that allows financial aid for people who are in the situation that she is
As there should be really, but I'm just looking forward to the 'let her rots' having a ding dong with the 'candle lit vigil' lot .
Old May 7th 2017, 2:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by stevenglish1
As there should be really, but I'm just looking forward to the 'let her rots' having a ding dong with the 'candle lit vigil' lot .
She does need her day in court. That's only fair.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.