Cassandra Sainsbury

Old May 4th 2017, 11:05 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Cassandra Sainsbury

Silly little girl gets into some financial strife and decides to become a drug mule in that advanced, first world, safe as houses, uncorrupt country - Columbia. WTF was she thinking? If you are going to smuggle class-A's, do it in a nice 1st world country like Norway

Why is it always pretty young white girls and when they get caught, start crying and screaming 'I was duped/setup/framed and I'm just naive and innocent'

What an asshole
Old May 4th 2017, 11:16 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cassandra Sainsbury

Originally Posted by Amazulu
Silly little girl gets into some financial strife and decides to become a drug mule in that advanced, first world, safe as houses, uncorrupt country - Columbia. WTF was she thinking? If you are going to smuggle class-A's, do it in a nice 1st world country like Norway

Why is it always pretty young white girls and when they get caught, start crying and screaming 'I was duped/setup/framed and I'm just naive and innocent'

What an asshole
Just another Shrapnel Corby IMO - bogan would-be drug smuggler. How the **** do you not figure out that 18 sets of headphones don't weigh 5.8 kg?
Old May 4th 2017, 11:27 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Just another Shrapnel Corby IMO - bogan would-be drug smuggler. How the **** do you not figure out that 18 sets of headphones don't weigh 5.8 kg?
18 sets of headphones could easily way 5,8 kg - that's only around 320g a set.

But, really, who accepts packages from strangers, and has their ticket paid for by someone else and doesn't smell fish!
Old May 4th 2017, 11:30 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Indeed - and she's already playing the 'innocent little white girl who's been duped' card - and the Australian tabloid press is lapping it up
Old May 4th 2017, 11:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

I'm usually the first to say innocent until proven guilty but I don't think the Colombian legal system will give her the best of trials.

She went for the quick pay day. Guilty.
Old May 5th 2017, 12:36 am
BE Enthusiast

xizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going to cop an earful from the feminazi but my legitimate question here is:"what's her hair colour". Was it a hydrogen peroxide moment?
Old May 5th 2017, 1:10 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I love how her mother and sister are claiming she's innocent but her dad just said he loves her but this is nothing to do with him.

Stupid girl. Did Corby not teach her anything. Talking of which, she's due back in the next week or so sadly.
Old May 5th 2017, 1:36 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Indeed - and she's already playing the 'innocent little white girl who's been duped' card - and the Australian tabloid press is lapping it up

Yeah, I had noticed that - Australian wrongdoers in other countries seem to immediately receive the support for the press - similar to the bloke who overstayed his visa by 90 minutes - blatant misreporting of the facts to cast him in an innocent light I'm afraid.

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
I love how her mother and sister are claiming she's innocent but her dad just said he loves her but this is nothing to do with him.

Stupid girl. Did Corby not teach her anything. Talking of which, she's due back in the next week or so sadly.

Yup - so we will be wall to wall Corby interviews for the next few months...

S
Old May 5th 2017, 1:54 am
Proudly Deplorable

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Yeah, I had noticed that - Australian wrongdoers in other countries seem to immediately receive the support for the press - similar to the bloke who overstayed his visa by 90 minutes - blatant misreporting of the facts to cast him in an innocent light I'm afraid.

Yup - so we will be wall to wall Corby interviews for the next few months...

S
Even The Australian (hardly a tabloid) has an article today about the man who 'tricked' Sainsbury

At least Corby won't be able to make any money out of the media avalanche that is fast approaching
Old May 5th 2017, 2:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

I've always wondered, why do the little old grannies, the legitimate business traveller, or the mummy daddy plus 2.4 kids, never get the drugs planted in their bags.
Old May 5th 2017, 2:20 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beoz
I've always wondered, why do the little old grannies, the legitimate business traveller, or the mummy daddy plus 2.4 kids, never get the drugs planted in their bags.
How many actually have stuff planted? Anyway, how about they're not so dumb? They don't accept 'gifts' or 'discounted goods' from random locals? Look after their luggage better? Not after a quick buck to pay for a wedding? Don't have that feeling of infallibility that younger people have?
Old May 5th 2017, 2:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

How many actually have stuff planted? Anyway, how about they're not so dumb? They don't accept 'gifts' or 'discounted goods' from random locals? Look after their luggage better? Not after a quick buck to pay for a wedding? Don't have that feeling of infallibility that younger people have?
Probably the one in bold.
Old May 5th 2017, 4:38 am
Proudly Deplorable

I think people getting stuff 'planted' in their luggage is largely a fallacy. If you think about it, for the people doing the 'planting' the risk is huge - they don't know you, their stuff could be found and they would have to coordinate with the people collecting at the other end in order to basically find a stranger. It's the stuff of Hollywood

In the UK, I did a lot of work airside at Gatwick and Stansted airports and all luggage is pretty much under CCTV coverage from check-in to it being put in the hold - any chance for a baggage handler to plant or retrieve stuff is virtually non-existence (admittedly may not be the case at 3rd-world airports}

Last edited by Amazulu; May 5th 2017 at 6:13 am.
Old May 5th 2017, 5:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I think people getting stuff 'planted' in their luggage is largely a fallacy. If you think about it, for the people doing the 'planting' the risk is huge - they don't know you, their stuff could be found and they would have to coordinate with the people collecting at the other end in order to basically find a stranger. It's the stuff of Hollywood

In the UK, I did a lot of work airside at Gatwick and Stansted airports and all luggage is pretty much under CCTV coverage from check-in to it being put in the hold - any chance for a baggage handler to plant or retrieve stuff is virtually non-existence (admittedly may not be the case at 3rd-world airports
And if it was planted it would be done airside in both locations leaving the traveller none the wiser.

I haven't heard a story to date where someone tried to retrieve their contraband from an unsuspecting traveller after they made it through customs, and stuff gets through customs.

"So this bloke came to me in the carpark and tried to retrieve a package from my bags" ...... it doesn't happen.
Old May 5th 2017, 5:26 am
Crazy Cat Lady

In the UK, I did a lot of work airside at Gatwick and Stansted airports and all luggage is pretty much under CCTV coverage from check-in to it being put in the hold - any chance for a baggage handler to plant or retrieve stuff is virtually non-existence (admittedly may not be the case at 3rd-world airports
Or Corbyworld.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.