Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Can you really 'forgive & forget'?

Can you really 'forgive & forget'?

Old Sep 27th 2009, 4:01 pm
ABCDiamond

Default Re: Can you really 'forgive & forget'?

Originally Posted by emelems
PS It was DEFINATELY my money.. I was the only one working.. he was a student for years and I kept him in cigarettes, guitar strings and alcohol!
One does have to keep the other half in the lifestyle to which they are accustomed

Old Sep 27th 2009, 10:15 pm
Random Member

Peepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Can you really 'forgive & forget'?

Originally Posted by emelems
PS it was a long time ago... I am actually quite over it, despite me mentioning it was "my money" about 3 times now... oh god.. I am not over it! lmao!
For the love of god Ems you're clearly not over this outrage, put your hockey mask on and come and join us. We appear to have upgraded to molotov cocktails over the weekend, super!