The call came

Old Apr 16th 2012, 10:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The call came

Your mum died surrounded by love. Massive hugs to you.

After a 5 month battle with cancer induced dementia my dad died in my sister's arms- I was not able to be there- and at the end he went in peace, which was a comfort to me.

Remember all the good times and happy things about your mum, not the awful last part of her life. (Sorry if this is not coming over right, I'm crying too much to think about it properly- it is coming from the heart.)
Old Apr 16th 2012, 11:05 pm
Back home at last!

Pombat has much to be proud ofPombat has much to be proud ofPombat has much to be proud ofPombat has much to be proud ofPombat has much to be proud ofPombat has much to be proud ofPombat has much to be proud ofPombat has much to be proud ofPombat has much to be proud ofPombat has much to be proud ofPombat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
Your mum died surrounded by love. Massive hugs to you.

After a 5 month battle with cancer induced dementia my dad died in my sister's arms- I was not able to be there- and at the end he went in peace, which was a comfort to me.

Remember all the good times and happy things about your mum, not the awful last part of her life. (Sorry if this is not coming over right, I'm crying too much to think about it properly- it is coming from the heart.)
So true. My mother in law died in 2010 after a few years of failing health and a final 6 months of major personality changes due to vascular dementia. It was heartbreaking for all the family, and in many ways she was long gone by the time she actually died. We had " that call" 3 times and each time my DH was able to get home and be with her and with his family. Remember all the good times. So sorry for your loss. xx
Old Apr 17th 2012, 8:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinephillips

Sorry for your loss. And I know what you mean- sometimes it is hard to put into words.
As a parent I would not worry about my offspring being near at my end...just happy that they are happy....so don't worry about not being with your dad in his final hours. I'm sure he would be happy you are settled.
Old Jul 12th 2012, 2:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Today at 7.25am my call came.

My younger sister took her own life yesterday at the age of 39. She was a troubled soul who has battled depression and mental health issues for many years. I don't know what to do with myself today whilst the UK sleeps, I might as well be on another planet.
Old Jul 12th 2012, 2:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts

My younger sister took her own life yesterday at the age of 39. She was a troubled soul who has battled depression and mental health issues for many years. I don't know what to do with myself today whilst the UK sleeps, I might as well be on another planet.
Oh how awful- I don't know what to say other than I really feel for you and if there is anything at all I can do pm me.
(((massive hugs)))
Old Jul 12th 2012, 2:18 am
Brisbane's friendly cop

Scubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond repute

So sorry to hear that BS
Thinking of you <<hugs>>
Old Jul 12th 2012, 2:29 am
Not actually a squirrel

brissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond repute

Your loss is very sad.

Be kind to yourself.
Old Jul 12th 2012, 2:34 am
...giving optimism a go?!

DadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud of

Thats a terrible thing to hear.

bb is right - dont beat yourself up.
Old Jul 12th 2012, 2:46 am
Back home at last!

Pombat has much to be proud ofPombat has much to be proud ofPombat has much to be proud ofPombat has much to be proud ofPombat has much to be proud ofPombat has much to be proud ofPombat has much to be proud ofPombat has much to be proud ofPombat has much to be proud ofPombat has much to be proud ofPombat has much to be proud of

So sorry to hear your news, how awful for you.
Take care of yourself xx
Old Jul 12th 2012, 2:53 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Hugs and lots of sympathy

x
Old Jul 12th 2012, 2:56 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

So sorry to hear that BS what an awful call to receive. We have had some exposure to suicide recently in our house albeit not a family member. My thoughts are with you and your entire family at this time.
Old Jul 12th 2012, 3:15 am
Capt Hilts

coolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my, that is terrible.

Our condolence are with you,
Cooler
Old Jul 12th 2012, 3:40 am
Feeble Minded

SillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond repute

Really sorry to read of your loss. Even with all her history it would still have come as an awful shock. My thoughts are with you and your family as you get through this difficult time. It sucks to be on the wrong side of the world when family stuff happens.
Old Jul 12th 2012, 3:52 am
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute

That is so sad.Sent shivers through me.Her suffering and pain is over.Take care of yourself.You must be in shock.
Old Jul 12th 2012, 4:24 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm really sorry for your loss BS. 39 is so young.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.