British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Barbie (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/)
-   -   Bye bye Liberal Government..... will you ever learn. (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/bye-bye-liberal-government-will-you-ever-learn-876080/)

ozzieeagle Apr 18th 2016 2:35 am

Bye bye Liberal Government..... will you ever learn.
 
Silly buggers are taking on workers rights again. Didn't they learn anything last time with work choices.


Here comes the campaign headed by my Victorian mates well to the left of me @ the CFMEU.

Take on workers rights and you will lose...... again and again and again. Negotiate with the unions or fester on the opposition benches.

The election is on the horizon and the word has gone out.

Wait till they start publishing what contracts have done to wages and all the illegal underpayments out there. :)



Bring it on Libs.... we are even better prepared this time.

Amazulu Apr 18th 2016 2:41 am

Re: Bye bye Liberal Government..... will you ever learn.
 

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle (Post 11925544)
Silly buggers are taking on workers rights again. Didn't they learn anything last time with work choices.


Here comes the campaign headed by my Victorian mates well to the left of me @ the CFMEU.

Take on workers rights and you will lose...... again and again and again. Negotiate with the unions or fester on the opposition benches.

The election is on the horizon and the word has gone out.

Wait till they start publishing what contracts have done to wages and all the illegal underpayments out there. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vt4WIGYXGg


Bring it on Libs.... we are even better prepared this time.

:rofl:

Beoz Apr 18th 2016 2:58 am

Re: Bye bye Liberal Government..... will you ever learn.
 

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle (Post 11925544)
Silly buggers are taking on workers rights again. Didn't they learn anything last time with work choices.


Here comes the campaign headed by my Victorian mates well to the left of me @ the CFMEU.

Take on workers rights and you will lose...... again and again and again. Negotiate with the unions or fester on the opposition benches.

The election is on the horizon and the word has gone out.

Wait till they start publishing what contracts have done to wages and all the illegal underpayments out there. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vt4WIGYXGg


Bring it on Libs.... we are even better prepared this time.

Ah the me me me rises its ugly head.

You can either sit on the bench and do nothing or deal with the issues. I rather a government that deals with the issues. If its to their fall down then so be it.

You already have your rights in place. Same as every other worker in the country. Why are you so special?

ozzieeagle Apr 18th 2016 3:00 am

Re: Bye bye Liberal Government..... will you ever learn.
 
I think you'll find the Union TV and media campaign will be far more effective this time around than Labors at influencing the votes at the next election.

There is one hell of a lot of proven corruption revelations going to come out aimed at the Liberal ministers and senators.

Fight fire with fire and all that ;)

Beoz Apr 18th 2016 3:08 am

Re: Bye bye Liberal Government..... will you ever learn.
 

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle (Post 11925550)
I think you'll find the Union TV and media campaign will be far more effective this time around than Labors at influencing the votes at the next election.

There is one hell of a lot of proven corruption revelations going to come out aimed at the Liberal ministers and senators.

Fight fire with fire and all that ;)

Really. Maybe in union loving Victoria but nationally that would be bucking a dying trend.

http://m.smh.com.au/national/trade-union-membership-hits-record-low-20151027-gkjlpu.html

ozzieeagle Apr 18th 2016 3:35 am

Re: Bye bye Liberal Government..... will you ever learn.
 

Originally Posted by Beoz (Post 11925549)
Ah the me me me rises its ugly head.

You can either sit on the bench and do nothing or deal with the issues. I rather a government that deals with the issues. If its to their fall down then so be it.

You already have your rights in place. Same as every other worker in the country. Why are you so special?


Better try again....... you've got your bargaining concepts completely arse about face.

Collective bargaining as per Unions = We.



Individual negotiating = Me.

If your rantings are symbolic of the rights mantra, then the campaign this time around is going to be a comparative pushover compared to the last work choices fiasco.

It's going to be the dirtiest campaign in Aus electoral history. Obviously there is only limited time left for the union movement in modern history.... so lets go out with a bit of a nuclear exchange type campaign :)


Say bye bye to the Libs for 3 terms..

Turnbull knows whats coming he has gone from Maverick to Sheep in 6 short months.

Beoz Apr 18th 2016 3:53 am

Re: Bye bye Liberal Government..... will you ever learn.
 

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle (Post 11925568)
Better try again....... you've got your bargaining concepts completely arse about face.

Collective bargaining as per Unions = We.



Individual negotiating = Me.

If your rantings are symbolic of the rights mantra, then the campaign this time around is going to be a comparative pushover compared to the last work choices fiasco.

It's going to be the dirtiest campaign in Aus electoral history. Obviously there is only limited time left for the union movement in modern history.... so lets go out with a bit of a nuclear exchange type campaign :)


Say bye bye to the Libs for 3 terms..

Turnbull knows whats coming he has gone from Maverick to Sheep in 6 short months.

Maybe, but I'm not exactly sure you can say the Libs are gonners on the current polls.

Its 50 - 50 on the 2 party preferred, bearing in mind that many on the ALP side are going to vote green or ind, because the union theme is no longer a priority.

Then when push comes to shove on election day, the swingers are going to stick with someone they know, someone who actually hasn't messed up the economy, someone who's keeping their back pockets nice and safe.

This all could be very interesting but it all could be a big repeat of the election in the UK.

Can I just sort something out for you.


Collective bargaining as per Unions = High quality hookers and class A for the boys

Individual negotiating = Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me

Amazulu Apr 18th 2016 4:35 am

Re: Bye bye Liberal Government..... will you ever learn.
 

Originally Posted by Beoz (Post 11925551)
Really. Maybe in union loving Victoria but nationally that would be bucking a dying trend.

Trade union membership hits record low | smh.com.au

The CFMEU is basically a criminal gang masquerading as a labour movement

Each to their own

The Andrews government takes Australia-hating to new heights. The socialist governments of Qld and SA are bad enough but Vic takes the hatred and lies to new heights

bcworld Apr 18th 2016 5:50 am

Re: Bye bye Liberal Government..... will you ever learn.
 

Originally Posted by Amazulu (Post 11925599)
The Andrews government takes Australia-hating to new heights.

I realise this is one of your current catch phrases...but in the spirit of 'hoping it helps' can you elaborate?

Amazulu Apr 18th 2016 6:07 am

Re: Bye bye Liberal Government..... will you ever learn.
 

Originally Posted by bcworld (Post 11925622)
I realise this is one of your current catch phrases...but in the spirit of 'hoping it helps' can you elaborate?

I can indeedy

Western socialists by their very nature, hate their country. So Labour in the UK, hate the UK for instance. Labor/Greens in Australia, hate Australia

It is very difficult for a socialist to be a patriot

Nothing new here champ, I've been writing this for years

Hope this helps

bcworld Apr 18th 2016 6:21 am

Re: Bye bye Liberal Government..... will you ever learn.
 

Originally Posted by Amazulu (Post 11925628)
I can indeedy

Except you didn't.


Originally Posted by Amazulu (Post 11925628)
Hope this helps

Nope.

Amazulu Apr 18th 2016 6:34 am

Re: Bye bye Liberal Government..... will you ever learn.
 

Originally Posted by bcworld (Post 11925631)
Except you didn't.



Nope.

Suit yourself

Everything you need to know on this is in post #10

Toe Dipper Apr 18th 2016 9:21 am

Re: Bye bye Liberal Government..... will you ever learn.
 
All I can say is that being on the receiving end of the CFMEU "looking after the safety of the workers" has nothing to do with their safety, but more to do with showing that they have capacity to flex their muscles!!

That's it. Just so you know. See how many organisers have been through the courts and lost.

TD

Beoz Apr 18th 2016 10:14 am

Re: Bye bye Liberal Government..... will you ever learn.
 

Originally Posted by Toe Dipper (Post 11925733)
All I can say is that being on the receiving end of the CFMEU "looking after the safety of the workers" has nothing to do with their safety, but more to do with showing that they have capacity to flex their muscles!!

That's it. Just so you know. See how many organisers have been through the courts and lost.

TD

..... and the "brick with eye's" and his mates just voted for a DD election. Game on.

OzTennis Apr 18th 2016 10:20 am

Re: Bye bye Liberal Government..... will you ever learn.
 

Originally Posted by Amazulu (Post 11925642)
Suit yourself

Everything you need to know on this is in post #10

But that starts with 'western socialists by their very nature, hate their country'. If there was a Labour government in power in the UK or Australia and the Conservatives/Liberal Coalition campaigned to win power at an election you'd also say the right wing hate their country? i.e. if someone has different values to you they don't automatically 'hate their country' (except in your mind perhaps). Hope that helps.


All times are GMT. The time now is 2:34 pm.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.