Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

but I don't have any pyjamas to wear…

but I don't have any pyjamas to wear…

Old May 10th 2007, 6:53 am

gedge has disabled reputation
Default Re: but I don't have any pyjamas to wear…

Originally Posted by nickyjohnt
My wits gathering slowly I examine the outcome. I’ve been crudely shaved across by belly. There’s three red blotches leading down from my belly to my crotch. “Is that all?” but then I recall that the talk of keyhole and that appendix aren’t all that big.

Oh dear hope you are not feeling to sore ! Never heard of keyhole surgery for having your appendix out before !
Are all of your other organs that small

Nicky
ha ha ha.. my sides are splitting
thanks for that
Old May 10th 2007, 6:54 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by moneypen20
So have you not been here then, sorry not noticed

Typical bloke, make a huge fuss about nothing and once you THINK you've recovered you want to get back to work because you think you are completely indispensable. You will then do too much too soon, become a muppet not a hero and be off work for even longer.

Lecture over. Hope you're feeling better and not making Jules's life too awful. Have a hug
consider myself told then huh
thanks for the hug
Old May 10th 2007, 6:56 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

oh Gedge - sorry i asked you to "work" when you have been so ill

i hope you get well soon and you must remember to take it easy - my daughter had hers out when she was 6 and it really knocked her off her feet for about 4 weeks,

i must admit when you saw your wounds and the tone of your story i thought you were going to end by saying they had given you the "snip"

Get well soon x
Old May 10th 2007, 7:07 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gedge
thanks K, looks like the running is out for a while
wouldn't worry about meoverdoing it, my work is hardly energetic but i'll take on board what you're all telling me and stop work for today
Lol oh god yes don't do any running!

Yes true, at least you can take it fairly easy at work but just be careful
Old May 10th 2007, 8:17 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I noticed you were missing, thought I'd pushed you over the edge with that job I sent your way Glad you're OK mate, now take it easy for a few days.
Old May 10th 2007, 9:00 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gedge
well i had nothing else to do did i
and i think i'll stick to sleeping in the nuddy, thanks for the shopping tip though
Shit! Does that mean theres more man whinging to come?

In the nuddy with a splash of Old Spice or Hi-Karate.
Old May 10th 2007, 10:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Is anyone going to buy the film rights?

Get well soon Gedge
Old May 10th 2007, 10:24 am
BE Forum Addict

samnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by curly
Is anyone going to buy the film rights?

Get well soon Gedge
Names in the hat on which actor gets to play Gedge's part.
Old May 10th 2007, 10:28 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by samnsam
James Spader or Christopher Walken
Old May 10th 2007, 10:30 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iPom
James Spader or Christopher Walken
are they hairy? i mean look at his avatar

and have they done nude parts
Old May 10th 2007, 10:35 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by thewoodz
are they hairy? i mean look at his avatar

and have they done nude parts
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...11147729523919

I see Gedge like the above.
Old May 10th 2007, 10:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by samnsam
Pudsey bear
Old May 10th 2007, 10:38 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Hope you're feeling better soon
My hubby had his out whilst we were on holiday in Greece. The Doc did a rectal exam (without informing him first ) and he's never forgiven me for it - wtf - it wasn't me that did it.
When I got to the hospital the next day, he wasn't in his room, a nurse asked me to follow him and I ended up walking into the theatre where the Doc was waiting for me, gowned and gloved up - hubby had told them he wasn't coming near him until I arrived because I was a nurse Had to stand there and watch whilst he had the op, in my shorts and sandals, covered with a gown and plastic shoes shoe covers, holding my handbag with the passports and money in!
It was an horrendous experience and he couldn't wait to get home. When we got home he had his mum take out the stitches (she was a nurse too) which pissed me off as I'd been looking after him for the week
Old May 10th 2007, 10:43 am
BE Forum Addict

samnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nightnurse2
Hope you're feeling better soon
My hubby had his out whilst we were on holiday in Greece. The Doc did a rectal exam (without informing him first ) and he's never forgiven me for it - wtf - it wasn't me that did it.
When I got to the hospital the next day, he wasn't in his room, a nurse asked me to follow him and I ended up walking into the theatre where the Doc was waiting for me, gowned and gloved up - hubby had told them he wasn't coming near him until I arrived because I was a nurse Had to stand there and watch whilst he had the op, in my shorts and sandals, covered with a gown and plastic shoes shoe covers, holding my handbag with the passports and money in!
It was an horrendous experience and he couldn't wait to get home. When we got home he had his mum take out the stitches (she was a nurse too) which pissed me off as I'd been looking after him for the week
PMSL Im sure we could fit that story into the script. Still thinking of a Gedge lookie-likey
Old May 10th 2007, 10:44 am
on the Goldie

Originally Posted by iPom
brill

mind you i don't think Gedge will be doing much dancing any time soon

funny how we perceive people

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.