Browsing habits

Old Mar 20th 2006, 1:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Browsing habits

Originally Posted by Jessica Rabbit
Miss, Miss!!!!, Johnathan Smith had a wee on the floor and now hes slipped in it
Serves him right.
Old Mar 20th 2006, 1:46 am
crazy, sexy,cool member

Jessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret2
I'm off sick today, ave had a shitty cold all weekend , but am feeling a little better now (sorry for myself more like), think i might be able to crawl in tomorrow
Funny you should say that coz I am all of a sudden feeling a bit that way too, I might have to throw a sickie tomorrow. Sniff sniff

Dont go back, stay at home and type on BE al day
Old Mar 20th 2006, 1:48 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Funny you should say that coz I am all of a sudden feeling a bit that way too, I might have to throw a sickie tomorrow. Sniff sniff

Dont go back, stay at home and type on BE al day

I know, it's terrible, isn't it when you have to do that
Old Mar 20th 2006, 1:56 am
crazy, sexy,cool member

Jessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond repute

I know, it's terrible, isn't it when you have to do that
Yeah, terrible (not)
Old Mar 20th 2006, 2:00 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Yeah, nobody come to close,you don't want to catch my cold , oh wait that's why nobody's been speaking to me, its not coz of my weird personality, its coz i have a cold, of course
Old Mar 20th 2006, 2:01 am
crazy, sexy,cool member

Yeah, nobody come to close,you don't want to catch my cold , oh wait that's why nobody's been speaking to me, its not coz of my weird personality, its coz i have a cold, of course
Pass those germs over here please, I could do with a few days off work
Old Mar 20th 2006, 2:02 am

Pass those germs over here please, I could do with a few days off work

No , its rubbish, honest, i feel like shite
Old Mar 20th 2006, 2:04 am
crazy, sexy,cool member

No , its rubbish, honest, i feel like shite
ok then, I will just fake it, I am good at that
Old Mar 20th 2006, 2:06 am

ok then, I will just fake it, I am good at that

Well us women have to be
Old Mar 20th 2006, 2:10 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

I know what you mean Margaret, been awake coughing all night.

Its not fun.
Old Mar 20th 2006, 2:20 am

Was just amusing myself with a wee gander at the phot gallery, what's the video thing pp, i couldn't get it to do anything
Old Mar 20th 2006, 2:21 am
crazy, sexy,cool member

Well us women have to be
very true
Old Mar 20th 2006, 2:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm outraged for you, i'll man the site untill you come back, i don't have to pick up any kids today
Right, I'm back. Did all the kiddies behave
Old Mar 20th 2006, 2:45 am

Originally Posted by WendyC
Right, I'm back. Did all the kiddies behave

Thank god for that, can i go home now, coz am not feeling well
Old Mar 20th 2006, 9:16 am

gedge has disabled reputation

I shouldn't feel guilty about hijacking other folks threads now.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.