Browsing habits

Old Mar 19th 2006, 11:02 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Browsing habits

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Better make it your last then
one more (when we buy) but i think ill leave it for a long time yet
oh i forgot to answer gedge
i singn in on my profile, see what i need to answer then go through all the threads ive missed. i i see something or someone i like, then i have a wee gander
Old Mar 19th 2006, 11:03 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
I think I know who... I'm very tempted myself to add said person to my ignore list, but as I'm not working at the moment, I've got a bit of time to spare and browse through most threads with interesting subjects.

You see, I'm very very thick, if I see someone thicker than I and still has an opinion on everything on every thread, I want to know and have a good laugh.

Mrs JTL
right, come on...who was it???????
Old Mar 20th 2006, 1:19 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by soapy
hmmmmm so i missed all the fun, wonder who it is now?

It's me, everybody's ignoring me and no, i'm not paranoid
Old Mar 20th 2006, 1:22 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Margaret2
It's me, everybody's ignoring me and no, i'm not paranoid

See nobody's answered, i could sit on here all day, typing to myself
Old Mar 20th 2006, 1:23 am

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
I think I know who... I'm very tempted myself to add said person to my ignore list, but as I'm not working at the moment, I've got a bit of time to spare and browse through most threads with interesting subjects.

You see, I'm very very thick, if I see someone thicker than I and still has an opinion on everything on every thread, I want to know and have a good laugh.

Mrs JTL

Wish i'd been smart enough to say that
Old Mar 20th 2006, 1:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

See nobody's answered, i could sit on here all day, typing to myself
Are you talking to yerself again lady
Old Mar 20th 2006, 1:31 am

Originally Posted by WendyC
Are you talking to yerself again lady

yep, i feel ave been doing it all day, i've been wondering lonely around this site, where have you been

I'm so excitied i might have someone to talk to
Old Mar 20th 2006, 1:36 am
crazy, sexy,cool member

Jessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond repute

yep, i feel ave been doing it all day, i've been wondering lonely around this site, where have you been

Aaaww Margaret, Have you been all alone? I will talk to you.
Old Mar 20th 2006, 1:39 am

Originally Posted by Jessica Rabbit
Aaaww Margaret, Have you been all alone? I will talk to you.

Fanx, what ya up to
Old Mar 20th 2006, 1:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

I've got the hubby at home, he's decided to have the week off on holiday Can't get owt done, he's driving me mad.

And to top it all, he's had a beer which means I now have to go pick the little 'un up on the bus
Old Mar 20th 2006, 1:41 am

I've got the hubby at home, he's decided to have the week off on holiday Can't get owt done, he's driving me mad.

And to top it all, he's had a beer which means I now have to go pick the little 'un up on the bus

I'm outraged for you, i'll man the site untill you come back, i don't have to pick up any kids today
Old Mar 20th 2006, 1:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'm outraged for you, i'll man the site untill you come back, i don't have to pick up any kids today

Right, make sure they all behave
Old Mar 20th 2006, 1:42 am
crazy, sexy,cool member

Jessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond repute

Fanx, what ya up to
I am working my arse off Wishing I was at home with a glass of wine in one hand and a bar of choccie in the other (mouth watering, sllllllluuuuuurppppppppp)
Old Mar 20th 2006, 1:44 am
crazy, sexy,cool member

Right, make sure they all behave
Miss, Miss!!!!, Johnathan Smith had a wee on the floor and now hes slipped in it
Old Mar 20th 2006, 1:44 am

Originally Posted by Jessica Rabbit
I am working my arse off Wishing I was at home with a glass of wine in one hand and a bar of choccie in the other (mouth watering, sllllllluuuuuurppppppppp)

I'm off sick today, ave had a shitty cold all weekend , but am feeling a little better now (sorry for myself more like), think i might be able to crawl in tomorrow

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.