Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Bribes paid in immigration scam

Bribes paid in immigration scam

Old Mar 24th 2011, 12:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

ronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to all
Default Re: Bribes paid in immigration scam

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Glad I didn't disappoint then. Should I know, or care, who you are, or what you think?

No. You don't have to worry what I think or who am I...

I have seen hell lot of racists.. They don't intimidate me anymore...
Old Mar 24th 2011, 12:18 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ronan_in_Oz
No. You don't have to worry what I think or who am I...

I have seen a hell lot of racists.. They don't intimidate me anymore...
Good for you. Am I supposed to be impressed?
Nice early use of the 'racist' comment, by the way. Always good to get it in early. It's always a plus point to use it in any forum.
Old Mar 24th 2011, 12:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

ronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to all

Should I know, or care, who you are, or what you think?

I don't think the post you have 'issue' with upset anybody else... but hey, if you don't like it, knock yourself out about it.

If you think that post was "funny", you are so wrong...
Old Mar 24th 2011, 12:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nice early use of the 'racist' comment, by the way. Always good to get it in early. It's always a plus point to use it in any forum.

I was only telling you the truth.. Not trying to impress you..
Old Mar 24th 2011, 12:23 pm
Account Closed

If you think that post was "funny", you are so wrong...
Well I did.. and so did others... and if you looked at the shit generally posted on the immigration board you might as well.
Old Mar 24th 2011, 12:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lol....

You seriously have something against Asians or muslims... I'm sorry If you were bullied as a kid by an Asian..
Old Mar 24th 2011, 12:25 pm
Account Closed

I was only telling you the truth.. Not trying to impress you..
The only thing you could do to impress me would be to spontaneously combust. Can you manage that... please?
Old Mar 24th 2011, 12:25 pm
Account Closed

Lol....

You seriously have something against Asians or muslims... I'm sorry If you were bullied as a kid by an Asian..
Old Mar 24th 2011, 12:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

The only thing you could do to impress me would be to spontaneously combust. Can you manage that... please?

Good one. But you can do better...
Old Mar 24th 2011, 12:28 pm
Account Closed

Good one. But you can do better...
Not for you I can't.
Old Mar 24th 2011, 12:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Glad you liked it.. But my question still remains unanswered.. Do you seriously have something against Asians or Muslims???
Old Mar 24th 2011, 12:44 pm
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulry
This cheeky fakir will do anything to get to Australia.

http://doruzka.gothart.cz/2005/_tisk/Musafir_fakir.JPG
mate can you make the picture bigger next time cos I've just bought a 52" laptop
Old Mar 24th 2011, 1:39 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
mate can you make the picture bigger next time cos I've just bought a 52" laptop
did you buy that with your "Been-here-a-few-years Migrant Subsidy"?
Old Mar 24th 2011, 1:41 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I'm getting my First Time Boat Owners Grant tomorrow. Had a boat already but I'm getting around that by pretending I'm living in NSW. What shall I buy with the money?
Old Mar 24th 2011, 1:46 pm
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
No I came straight off the boat and got awarded it for passing my IELTS test with the highest score.

That you passed on my behalf

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.