Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Bribes paid in immigration scam

Bribes paid in immigration scam

Old May 8th 2011, 12:16 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bribes paid in immigration scam

Originally Posted by IvanM
From what I can see corruption is the biggest factor that will hold back that jump out of being a third world country. There have been some big exposes recently so hopefully there will be serious change. It is a huge job to cleanup.

A billion person market only adds to the opportunities for developed countries. India is an opportunity and not a threat.
A billion person bubble looks pretty threatening to me - even if it's only to themselves. Staggering really, how do a billion people get a slice of their national cake without participating in corrupt practices? Seems to me that they have no choice but to to wheel and deal - simply to survive.
Old May 8th 2011, 1:56 am
Banned

Weebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of light

The Victorian economy would of collapsed without Indian Student migration. As someone pointed out the intelligent Indians would avoid Australia and head to Britain, Canada or America (if they were good enough) Australia seems to have attracted a Punjabi rural student boom.

Univeristy and Immigration is a Business to this country. It was also to the UK which has now cut back significantly.
Old May 8th 2011, 8:02 am

IvanM is an unknown quantity at this point

If your economy becomes overly reliant on India then there will be an issue. The main example is that China exported low inflation to the world through cheap products. The opposite is now the case.
Originally Posted by paulry
A billion person bubble looks pretty threatening to me - even if it's only to themselves. Staggering really, how do a billion people get a slice of their national cake without participating in corrupt practices? Seems to me that they have no choice but to to wheel and deal - simply to survive.
Old May 8th 2011, 8:07 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
That's nice Dear
yes dear it is isn't it

Originally Posted by paulry
Hello Dear. Can you send me the template so that I too can apply to inherit the earth.
too late mate, snooze you lose