Reload this Page >

Borrowing in Australia to buy in UK

Borrowing in Australia to buy in UK

Old May 3rd 2009, 2:35 am
Forum Regular

Ruptured gonad is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Borrowing in Australia to buy in UK

Originally Posted by jazzys
Not sure if it makes a difference but the mortgage is currently a joint one with myself and my ex partner, she currently lives in the house and i was looking at the possibility of buying her out alltogether.

Jazzys
Why not stall the process for as long as you can? In 12 months you will owe her nothing.
Old May 3rd 2009, 10:33 am
mmmmmm duff

MarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Ruptured gonad
Why not stall the process for as long as you can? In 12 months you will owe her nothing.
It's half in her name so it not a case of owing her, she already owns it.
Old May 3rd 2009, 10:47 am
BE Forum Addict

jazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MarkMC
It's half in her name so it not a case of owing her, she already owns it.
Yeah but she'd want half the profit we have made on the house.

Jazzys
Old May 3rd 2009, 11:53 am
Forum Regular

Ruptured gonad is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jazzys
Yeah but she'd want half the profit we have made on the house.

Jazzys
I saying if you delay long enough there won't be any profit in the house. With no let up in the 25% annualised price falls, she'll have to pay you to get herself out.
Old May 3rd 2009, 11:56 am
BE Forum Addict

jazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ruptured gonad
I saying if you delay long enough there won't be any profit in the house. With no let up in the 25% annualised price falls, she'll have to pay you to get herself out.
I know exactly what your saying, but unless you have a crystal ball its something that no one knows isn't it

Jazzys