Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

BNP membership list leaked

BNP membership list leaked

Old Nov 20th 2008, 8:55 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BNP membership list leaked

Originally Posted by yes of course
if they did become more moderate then they would become similar to any mainstream party. then the news media would not report anything they say.
similar, in a way to the liberal party or ukip. the media only wants a row and pictures of crew cut oiks.

interesting, the attitudes on this site are quite similar to some of the bnp views imo. lots of 'you lot', have voted with your feet but your complaints are similar to that lady on hutch's video.

i try my best not to judge people by their colour , im not perfect by any means but i feel im a lot more straight-forward than most people in this regard. if i actually bother to judge anyone, it is based on attitude.

some of the bnp are wrong-uns but then some of those tory inbreds are just as bad (but they dont have a crewcut to advertise the fact)

i saw an internet row about this on another site some time ago.
an eloquent poster argued for the bnp on a reasonable level and printed up their manifesto, most of it was niave rather than extreme.
most of it, are the sort of reasons that 'you lot' left england.

overall, i feel the bnp is a reaction to peoples frustration with political correctness.

anyway, if they came to power, id be on the boat to somewhere else due to my mum.

i think it was wrong to release this list, and wrong to judge everyone who is on it, as a wrong-un.

im a leftie by nature but stalin was a leftie and he killed more people than hitler.. that needs to be considered.

(please dont think im calling all aussie 'imports', bnp wannabees. i dont mean that at all. i mean that most are ordinary people with their own views and frustrations)
Can i just clarify that i never voted with my feet. I never left UK for any other reason than my marriage to a New Zealander, and we are currently desperate to get back to UK.
My posts on this thread have been made to create and enable a debate instead of just tittering and uncomfortable agreement.
My own personal views are that the BNP are a vile institution and i sincerely hope they never get into power.
However... I do agree with some of the things the lady said in the video!!

My personal view is, i truly do not give a toss what colour you are or what your previous or present culture is.
What I do insist on, is if you choose live in my country you live by my countrys values.
No more no less.
Old Nov 20th 2008, 9:03 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

most of it, are the sort of reasons that 'you lot' left england.
WTF !! I left England because my company said "fancy a job in Oz". The fact that I came was a decision I bitterly regretted for a long time... it had bollocks all to do with my attitude to immigration into the UK.
Old Nov 20th 2008, 9:20 am

MTPockets is an unknown quantity at this point

Well you're living up to the muslim-bashing as I said. So predictable.

Originally Posted by NedKelly
Mohammad was a totalitarian leader. Islam is a political movement, masquerading as a religion.
And the god of the jews and christians was a genocidal, patricidal, homophobic racist bully. But both points are irrelevant because both books are not only fiction but 2000 year old fiction. Islam may be what you describe, but are you naive enough to think that fundamentalist judaism and christianity aren't as well?

The Bali bombers were islamic fundamentalists. "Not all muslims are hardline", that may appear true but that's because they do not openly say what the Koran really teaches them.
Yes they were islamic fundamentalists, in the same way that palestinan fighters are fundamentalists, the israeli army is fundamentalist, etc etc. History is full of examples of individuals and groups who chose conformity to a doctrine over compassion. But I don't hold all palestians, all israeli's or any other swathe of any religion responsible for the crimes of a few. There's no point going any further on your point about the koran's teachings because your views are so blinkered, but I will ask have you ever actually spoken to or been friends with a muslim?

In which case you should also respect the freedom of political thought however abhorrent. It doesn't matter how hateful or inciteful a persons thoughts are you should defend their right to express them.
I'm not sure about your point here. I do respect the freedom of political thought. In fact it's quite clear I respect this right more than you do.
Old Nov 20th 2008, 9:22 am
BE Forum Addict

NedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
My personal view is, i truly do not give a toss what colour you are or what your previous or present culture is.
What I do insist on, is if you choose live in my country you live by my countrys values.
Very laudable, but you have to realise that it is not your country anymore. Your government have ceded it's sovereignty to the EU and the UK laws, especially with regard to immigration, are subservient to the EU's. With the kind of nationalistic thoughts you have just expressed you may now be on an EU watch list! As far as culture is concerned, if you do not embrace multiculturalism as enshrined in EU law you are to be considered a racist. Clearly if you insist on people living in your country living by your countries values there is no question as to your guilt.
Old Nov 20th 2008, 9:34 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Very laudable, but you have to realise that it is not your country anymore. Your government have ceded it's sovereignty to the EU and the UK laws, especially with regard to immigration, are subservient to the EU's. With the kind of nationalistic thoughts you have just expressed you may now be on an EU watch list! As far as culture is concerned, if you do not embrace multiculturalism as enshrined in EU law you are to be considered a racist. Clearly if you insist on people living in your country living by your countries values there is no question as to your guilt.
Incorrect.
It will always be my country.
I have only been back from there 2mths. I had no problem living as i wanted to live, multiculturism played very little (if any) part in my life. I do not have any problem with a person practising their faith whatever it may be. I am agnostic, so i have had many years living with the fact i am surrounded by people who believe in things i dont, and most of them the same colour as me!
I just dont want the laws governing my country to be dictated by a culture alien to ours to be forced upon me. That hasnt happened yet and is unlikely for quite some time i hope.

I doubt i could be considered racist seeing as my husband is part Maori

What am i supposed to be guilty of here?
Old Nov 20th 2008, 9:40 am
BE Forum Addict

NedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MTPockets
There's no point going any further on your point about the koran's teachings because your views are so blinkered, but I will ask have you ever actually spoken to or been friends with a muslim?
I've tried to be friends with muslims but never got very far, then I decided to read the Koran:-

3:28 Let not the believers take disbelievers for their friends in preference to believers

4:89 Choose not friends from them [unbelievers]. ... Take them and kill them wherever ye find them.

4:144 Choose not disbelievers for (your) friends in place of believers. Would ye give Allah a clear warrant against you?

5:51 Take not the Jews and the Christians for friends. ... He among you who taketh them for friends is (one) of them.

9:23 Choose not your fathers nor your brethren for friends if they take pleasure in disbelief rather than faith. Whoso of you taketh them for friends, such are wrong-doers.

58:14-15 Those who take for friends a folk with whom Allah is wroth ... Allah hath prepared for them a dreadful doom.

Having read the Koran I then fully understood what Islam was all about and why none of them wanted to be friends with me. Maybe you should do the same before asking dumb questions.
Old Nov 20th 2008, 9:42 am
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

I have many Muslim friends.
Old Nov 20th 2008, 9:45 am
BE Forum Addict

I have only been back from there 2mths.
Blimey, that was quick, I thought you had only just left! Are you still posting in the MBTTUK forum?
Old Nov 20th 2008, 9:49 am
I don't give a damn

Blimey, that was quick, I thought you had only just left! Are you still posting in the MBTTUK forum?
yes
Old Nov 20th 2008, 9:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
Oh god Pen.

Funny thread.
Nothing wrong with a british national party. It's the British National Party that is the issue.
Old Nov 20th 2008, 10:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Pushing all these side issues aside, the bottom line of all this is the double standards of freedom of speech.
Whilst we may not like what they say one bit, are we not hypocrites?
We spout that we want freedom of speech, civil liberties for "all" but only if you dont find what someone says abhorrent to YOUR own specific morals?

That is what the debate is all about, and if i am really honest with myself, i cannot argue against it.
That's true....freedom of speech - bit like this site really.....

I've always found it amusing when leftwing students accused other students of being 'right-wing' - conservative even though everyone seems centrist now. Surely they are allowed to be right-wing.....?

As for extremists - not all IRA members are 'Provos' - or gunmen.
Old Nov 20th 2008, 10:08 am
Forum Regular

yes of course is a name known to allyes of course is a name known to allyes of course is a name known to allyes of course is a name known to allyes of course is a name known to allyes of course is a name known to allyes of course is a name known to allyes of course is a name known to allyes of course is a name known to allyes of course is a name known to allyes of course is a name known to all

Can i just clarify that i never voted with my feet. I never left UK for any other reason than my marriage to a New Zealander, and we are currently desperate to get back to UK.
My posts on this thread have been made to create and enable a debate instead of just tittering and uncomfortable agreement.
My own personal views are that the BNP are a vile institution and i sincerely hope they never get into power.
However... I do agree with some of the things the lady said in the video!!

No more no less.
i quoted you purely because i can see you are reasonable.
i underlined the part where i wanted to answer your point, then continued with my own.maybe i wasnt clear enough.
its very difficult to specify a particular person who has stated these views but you will have seen the uk bashing that goes on on this site.
it seems its not enough to go to a new life without having to bash' the old one. a bit like justification.

i promise you that i was not actually including you in the group.

for what its worth, i dont actually blame anyone for leaving but i dont like to see my country get bashed for what is little more than trivial reasons..

bit like comparing a blonde and a brunette, what makes one good, does not make the other bad.
Old Nov 20th 2008, 10:12 am
Forum Regular

yes of course is a name known to allyes of course is a name known to allyes of course is a name known to allyes of course is a name known to allyes of course is a name known to allyes of course is a name known to allyes of course is a name known to allyes of course is a name known to allyes of course is a name known to allyes of course is a name known to allyes of course is a name known to all

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
WTF !! I left England because my company said "fancy a job in Oz". The fact that I came was a decision I bitterly regretted for a long time... it had bollocks all to do with my attitude to immigration into the UK.

m8
i dont mean every single person! i mean the sort of moans and whinges about Both countries, given on this site.
if the cap fits, then wear it. if it doesnt then dont!
i dont see why such offence was taken when none was intended.
Old Nov 20th 2008, 10:15 am
Forum Regular

TrentEnd will become famous soon enough

The BNP are generally too extreme for me, and have zero credibility.

However, the answer to England's problems could lay with parties such as The English Democrats or the Free England Party, both moderate parties and all inclusive.

Have a look:

www.englishdemocrats.org.uk

www.freeengland.com

It's about time people stood up for England in a non-racist way, and these two are good examples. The English Democrats have been achieving lots of 3rd places already in a number of local elections.

Non of the main 3 political parties are willing to stand up for their own people at the moment, for some unknown, bizarre reason.
Old Nov 20th 2008, 10:15 am
I don't give a damn

i quoted you purely because i can see you are reasonable.
i underlined the part where i wanted to answer your point, then continued with my own.maybe i wasnt clear enough.
its very difficult to specify a particular person who has stated these views but you will have seen the uk bashing that goes on on this site.
it seems its not enough to go to a new life without having to bash' the old one. a bit like justification.

i promise you that i was not actually including you in the group.

for what its worth, i dont actually blame anyone for leaving but i dont like to see my country get bashed for what is little more than trivial reasons..

bit like comparing a blonde and a brunette, what makes one good, does not make the other bad.
You are cordially forgiven then sir

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.