Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

BNP membership list leaked

BNP membership list leaked

Old Nov 18th 2008, 9:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: An expat Aussie trying to understand why anyone wants to move to Oz.
Devlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of light
Default BNP membership list leaked

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7736405.stm

Searching through the list (I won't post the link to it) there seems to be a large number of registered BNP members in Australia!
Old Nov 18th 2008, 9:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really nice
Default Re: BNP membership list leaked

Originally Posted by Devlin

Searching through the list (I won't post the link to it) there seems to be a large number of registered BNP members in Australia!
good old BNP, they never fail to cause a stir! They've almost singlehandedly prevented an organised fascist movement gaining any sort of power in the UK simply by being a complete joke! They do make me laugh....
Old Nov 18th 2008, 9:49 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

there seems to be a large number of registered BNP members in Australia!
Why is that not a surprise
Old Nov 18th 2008, 10:14 pm

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Can you PM the link to it? I'm interested.

Nick Griffin's links out here aren't any big secret but whether they'll let him in the country remains to be seen.

I like this blog:

http://www.fightdemback.org/archive/...ational-party/
Old Nov 18th 2008, 10:18 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

A large number on this site I reckon.
Old Nov 18th 2008, 10:24 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

http://wikileaks.org/leak/bnp-membership-list.txt

Just did a search for my old home town...
Old Nov 18th 2008, 10:26 pm

Originally Posted by Hutch
http://wikileaks.org/leak/bnp-membership-list.txt

Just did a search for my old home town...
Old Nov 18th 2008, 10:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: An expat Aussie trying to understand why anyone wants to move to Oz.
Devlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of light

There's even one member in Redfern, Sydney!
Old Nov 18th 2008, 10:29 pm
Account Closed

Notts_bloke is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe we should tell the locals?

I am sure they would be interested to know!
Old Nov 18th 2008, 10:34 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Some dude I used to work with at a garage pumping petrol when I was a teenager is a member. Always thought he was a bit of a dick.
Old Nov 18th 2008, 10:35 pm

Originally Posted by renth
Some dude I used to work with at a garage pumping petrol when I was a teenager is a member. Always thought he was a bit of a dick.
Well I think that goes without saying Renth. I think we must assume that it's a whole list of dicks.

I'm quite enjoying the added descriptions on their addresses.

This guy's a sure winner...

'Window cleaner. Former pig farmer. Pagan prison chaplain. Hobbies: growing mistletoe, rune making (wood)'

Last edited by TiddlyPom; Nov 18th 2008 at 10:38 pm.
Old Nov 18th 2008, 10:36 pm
ABCDiamond

and the one from Rugeley, Staffordshire - who it says: Will not be renewing 07 (emigrating to Australia)

OK, own up, who is it ?

Old Nov 18th 2008, 10:38 pm
Account Closed

Notts_bloke is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
and the one from Rugeley, Staffordshire - who it says: Will not be renewing 07 (emigrating to Australia)

OK, own up, who is it ?
how can you be a racist sorry BNP member? If you are an immigrant yourself?

It's like being an atheist Vicar.
Old Nov 18th 2008, 10:40 pm

Originally Posted by Notts_bloke
how can you be a racist sorry BNP member? If you are an immigrant yourself?

It's like being an atheist Vicar.
What, like the Pagan prison chaplain I posted above?
Old Nov 18th 2008, 10:41 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

My dear old long departed dad was a member of the BNP and the National Front. One of the few things we had heated arguments about. We used to meet on opposite sides of a police barrier during ANL and NF marches in London then get the train home together

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.