Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Bloomin' women (again)!

Bloomin' women (again)!

Old Nov 12th 2007, 7:16 am

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bloomin' women (again)!

Been here a little over 2 months and the other half has already picked up her first motoring offence!!

Failing to stop at a red light: 3 points and a $225 fine - FFS!! Don't do things by halves with their fines do they!!??

Ah well, there goes the new BBQ next week!
Old Nov 12th 2007, 7:24 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bloomin' women (again)!

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer
Been here a little over 2 months and the other half has already picked up her first motoring offence!!

Failing to stop at a red light: 3 points and a $225 fine - FFS!! Don't do things by halves with their fines do they!!??

Colourblind?

Old Nov 12th 2007, 7:30 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Did she hide her bottle of 4x?
Old Nov 12th 2007, 7:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

I think you are too hard on HER... HE got flashed by a national speed trap camera thingy in HIS first week... so unless you want to tell HIM (6 ft 2 of testosterone fueled pride) that he is a big wet girls blouse for getting done here in Oz I suggest you drop the "Bloomin Women" thing..
Old Nov 12th 2007, 7:36 am

Originally Posted by eddie007
I think you are too hard on HER... HE got flashed by a national speed trap camera thingy in HIS first week... so unless you want to tell HIM (6 ft 2 of testosterone fueled pride) that he is a big wet girls blouse for getting done here in Oz I suggest you drop the "Bloomin Women" thing..

Fluffy! You didn't! I'm so shocked!

Old Nov 12th 2007, 7:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

my HIM not fluffy....
Old Nov 12th 2007, 7:44 am

Originally Posted by eddie007
my HIM not fluffy....
Oh, ok. Damn, because that would have been funnier.

Sorry for your loss.
Old Nov 12th 2007, 7:45 am

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom

Fluffy! You didn't! I'm so shocked!

Not me - I'm a 'perfect' driver!!!
Old Nov 12th 2007, 7:49 am

I love people who say that, because the very next day....
Old Nov 12th 2007, 8:03 am

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
I love people who say that, because the very next day....
Sssshhhhh!!!!!
Old Nov 12th 2007, 8:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

I hope so
Old Nov 12th 2007, 10:28 am
In Cairns and loving it!!

The morris clan will become famous soon enough

I have to vote for "HIM" he managed 3 weeks and got a speeding ticket! and to make it worse he was in a compny ute so it got sent to his boss , I wouldn't have minded so much but I work in the office so it was given to me!
He has 2 points and $150 fine!
Old Nov 12th 2007, 12:47 pm
Forum Regular

dolliedimples has a spectacular aura aboutdolliedimples has a spectacular aura aboutdolliedimples has a spectacular aura about

I was trying to save money..parkin in a free car park and walkin to work..dead proud of myself..loadsa land..see cars there all the time..
After a couple of weeks..ooh new pair of shoes...got the shock of my life ..
parkin tkt in a friggin car park coz Id parked on a partial grass verge....$300 !!!!!!

Unreal.......didnt tell OH, would never hear end of it...