Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
basegreen
So I presume your looking to move away?
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 10:10 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bloody Family

Originally Posted by Sheffman
So I presume your looking to move away?
quite possibly to the same place as you!

we will have to the PM if we want to talk so we dont hijack this thread too much
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 10:14 am
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
quite possibly to the same place as you!

we will have to the PM if we want to talk so we dont hijack this thread too much
Too right - I'm gonna get Madame Moneypen onto you!!!

Old Jan 22nd 2008, 10:15 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JenniGee
Too right - I'm gonna get Madame Moneypen onto you!!!

PLEASE......NO!!!!!! <sheffsparky runs and hides>

Old Jan 22nd 2008, 10:34 am
Just Joined

baxter-s is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Bloody Family

Yep.... watched bits of it.... I thought it was a shame to televise the kids being so upset.

A lot of these families situations are very different to mine though - I can understand it if they have been very close, supportive & spent a lot of time together, but that has never been our situation.
hi we too have the same with my husbands family sod em , you do whats best for you an the kids, weve only just moved to melbourne an finding it hard to settle because of the families,
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 1:23 pm
to be or not to be...

bluejohn has a spectacular aura aboutbluejohn has a spectacular aura aboutbluejohn has a spectacular aura about

Maybe it is because they have taken you for granted and suddenly your going to emigrate and it makes them feel uncomfortable. I would carry on with your plans to emigrate you only live once, and life is one hell of a ride
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 2:49 pm
not sure...

RedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond repute

well, as per my previous thread, my family are more in the 'insane' than 'causing trouble' catagory.

One sister and my brother (in Oz) was really happy for us and totally supportive. Other sister (who moved back to Ireland from San Fran and therefore methinks is mad jealous) and mother are either being selfish or driving me mad with inane mis-information. My policy is going to be to ignore everyone who'd not positive about our move coz at the end of the day, it's our life and we're living it. They all do what suits them but expect us to revolve around their choices. I don't think so!

*pours self large vodka*

Old Jan 22nd 2008, 6:41 pm
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RedT
well, as per my previous thread, my family are more in the 'insane' than 'causing trouble' catagory.

One sister and my brother (in Oz) was really happy for us and totally supportive. Other sister (who moved back to Ireland from San Fran and therefore methinks is mad jealous) and mother are either being selfish or driving me mad with inane mis-information. My policy is going to be to ignore everyone who'd not positive about our move coz at the end of the day, it's our life and we're living it. They all do what suits them but expect us to revolve around their choices. I don't think so!

*pours self large vodka*

I don't think mine are necessarily out to cause trouble.... they just don't think. They'd much rather focus on the drama of us leaving the country then think to themselves "well hang on, we only ever see them once or maybe twice a year anyway for an afternoon"

But having said that, I understand totally about the "inane mis-information" too

Where do they get it from...... I'm sure I was adopted, I can't possibly be their daughter
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 8:33 pm
Where's my visa?

cascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant future

Nah still going with the Bo@*cks to 'em all, and by the way, if you don't drink i'm a virgin
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 9:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Streaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond repute

Lol! That bad eh?

Sorry

B*ll*cks to them all!!!
yep, keep with that!!! keep strong girl
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 9:08 am
Just Joined

Sheffman will become famous soon enough

I don't think mine are necessarily out to cause trouble.... they just don't think. They'd much rather focus on the drama of us leaving the country then think to themselves "well hang on, we only ever see them once or maybe twice a year anyway for an afternoon"

But having said that, I understand totally about the "inane mis-information" too

Where do they get it from...... I'm sure I was adopted, I can't possibly be their daughter
I maybe wrong, but can always remember my grandads reaction, to my elder brother passing his driving test and telling everyone he was getting a jaguar ( yeah right)! grandad came round and said, 'but its not right, even some of the top managers at the steel works dont even have a jaguar'
I think its hard for some people to admit to themselves there is a big bloody world out there, and just because they have never had the chance/confidence or ability or yearning to go out and change how they live, they find it easier to put obstacles in the place of people that, do, oh how will you cope, what about this, what about that, have you thought about etc etc etc
You only live once go for it!
Old Jan 24th 2008, 12:27 pm
Forum Regular

OzJo is just really niceOzJo is just really niceOzJo is just really niceOzJo is just really niceOzJo is just really niceOzJo is just really niceOzJo is just really niceOzJo is just really niceOzJo is just really niceOzJo is just really niceOzJo is just really nice

CARRY ON WITH THE EMIGRATION PLANS BUT DONT LEAVE ON A BAD NOTE. THESE ARE THE TIMES THAT YOU HAVE TO GRIT YOUR TEETH AND SMILE THROUGH. tHEY ARE MAKING COMMENTS LIKE THIS COS 1) THEY ARE JEALOUS 2) THEY ARE SAD 3)YOU MAY BE CELEBRATING YOUR NEW LIFE BUT WHAT HAVE THEY GO TO CELEBRATE? THEY`RE LOSING YOU!!!

NO MATTER WHAT HAS HAPPENED, THE OLD ADDAGE `YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE GOT TIL ITS GONE` IS SO TRUE. HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOU LEFT ON A BAD NOTE AND SOMETHING HAPPENED TO ANY OF THE FAMILY?
Old Jan 24th 2008, 1:11 pm
not sure...

RedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OzJo
CARRY ON WITH THE EMIGRATION PLANS BUT DONT LEAVE ON A BAD NOTE. THESE ARE THE TIMES THAT YOU HAVE TO GRIT YOUR TEETH AND SMILE THROUGH. tHEY ARE MAKING COMMENTS LIKE THIS COS 1) THEY ARE JEALOUS 2) THEY ARE SAD 3)YOU MAY BE CELEBRATING YOUR NEW LIFE BUT WHAT HAVE THEY GO TO CELEBRATE? THEY`RE LOSING YOU!!!

NO MATTER WHAT HAS HAPPENED, THE OLD ADDAGE `YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE GOT TIL ITS GONE` IS SO TRUE. HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOU LEFT ON A BAD NOTE AND SOMETHING HAPPENED TO ANY OF THE FAMILY?
I think if something bad happened then you'd react in line with how close you were with them in the first place! It probably sounds harsh but just because they are family, you don't have to love them unconditionally. I'm closer to some family than others and lost three relations in the last two years. Two of them devastated me as we were close, the other was sad of course, but we weren't close, never really spoke and I hadn't seen him in years so it didn't affect me nearly as much. If something happened it would be sad but you wouldn't suddenly see them as a different person as to how they were in life. If you only see someone a few times a year/you're not close/you don't really get on and only see each other because you're related and they shuffle off, does it really affect you that much?

just my two cents!

Therese
Old Jan 24th 2008, 1:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light

I wont go into my family history...again...as its total bol*o*cks!!

No-one seems to care about anyone in this prigging family...

My nan passed away 2.5 years ago...and i know he was upset and all...but my dad told me via text message!!

My grandad dies im told not to cry!!

My mum died....i was devasted.

My sisters treat me soooooooooooooooooooo bad and im to blame if i retaliate!!

Fu** em, spiders or no spiders australia here we come.

Chin up girl.

Dont forget the meet on 17th.

Nickie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.