bleuggghhhkkkk

Old Dec 23rd 2006, 8:46 am
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy bleuggghhhkkkk

Just turned the kids big toy chest upside down, looking for a toy we seemed to be missing. Found the toy, left the kids (two 19 month olds) playing with all the toys all over the floor.

Couple of minutes later I see Elloise with a little cuddly toy I don't recognise, dangling it by it's tail.

IT'S A DEAD MOUSE!!!!!

Bloody cat must have put it in there one night - looked fairly fresh!

Quick clean up of Elloise...... Yuk!

Hope there's nothing else in there......

Buzzy
Old Dec 23rd 2006, 8:54 am
Jedi Princess

kiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: bleuggghhhkkkk

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee
Just turned the kids big toy chest upside down, looking for a toy we seemed to be missing. Found the toy, left the kids (two 19 month olds) playing with all the toys all over the floor.

Couple of minutes later I see Elloise with a little cuddly toy I don't recognise, dangling it by it's tail.

IT'S A DEAD MOUSE!!!!!

Bloody cat must have put it in there one night - looked fairly fresh!

Quick clean up of Elloise...... Yuk!

Hope there's nothing else in there......

Buzzy
Hmmm... How old is the house you live in? Mice don't live alone so chances are there may be a nest of them living in the cavities
Old Dec 23rd 2006, 8:56 am
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: bleuggghhhkkkk

Originally Posted by kiwi_child
Hmmm... How old is the house you live in? Mice don't live alone so chances are there may be a nest of them living in the cavities
Naaah the cat catches them outside and brings them in - normally I catch her at it because she plays with them given the chance but I must have missed this one.

Buzzy
Old Dec 23rd 2006, 9:02 am
Jedi Princess

kiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: bleuggghhhkkkk

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee
Naaah the cat catches them outside and brings them in - normally I catch her at it because she plays with them given the chance but I must have missed this one.

Buzzy
That's a relief then

I had a small family of them at my place, they used to go from one unit to the next looking for food. I eventually killed about 10 of the blighters and haven't seen them since, thank God! But I have heard of them sometimes dying in the cavities in with wall and stinking the place out shocking until a pest control guy manages to get them out or that :scared: