Birth Control Pills

Old Jun 23rd 2009, 3:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Luma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond repute
Default Birth Control Pills

Some people don't realise if you change pills there is a window period when you can fall pregnant. I'm wondering how much harm does it do to a developing baby if they are conceived while on birth control pills?

I was one Diane 35 as teenager for my bad skin - only for a month as luckily my mother realised I was having PMS from hell for the entire month so the doctor took me off it. I know that you must not fall pregnant on Diane 35 as there is a very high risk of having a deformed baby. It is only a mini pill and not supposed to be used as a contraceptive but I was stunned to find out that friend of mine was taking it as a contraceptive here in Perth. It was prescribed by a doctor.
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 4:03 pm
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Birth Control Pills

Originally Posted by Luma
Some people don't realise if you change pills there is a window period when you can fall pregnant. I'm wondering how much harm does it do to a developing baby if they are conceived while on birth control pills?

I was one Diane 35 as teenager for my bad skin - only for a month as luckily my mother realised I was having PMS from hell for the entire month so the doctor took me off it. I know that you must not fall pregnant on Diane 35 as there is a very high risk of having a deformed baby. It is only a mini pill and not supposed to be used as a contraceptive but I was stunned to find out that friend of mine was taking it as a contraceptive here in Perth. It was prescribed by a doctor.

I would have thought that that sort of thing was best left as a private matter between patient and doctor, who are in possession of the full facts of the matter.

S
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 6:38 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I know the Barbie is the home of random threads but this one takes the biscuit.
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 6:40 pm
Hussy

mika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of light

It is still used as a birth control, even in the UK, given certain medical factors.
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 6:42 pm
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
I saw the title and was all ready to tell the poster what the price of them was here .... but it wasn't the question I expected

I even ended up wondering who Dianne was ...

Old Jun 23rd 2009, 6:44 pm
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Two six packs of James Squire Amber Ale normally works as an effective contraceptive for me.
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 6:45 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
I saw the title and was all ready to tell the poster what the price of them was here .... but it wasn't the question I expected

I even ended up wondering who Dianne was ...
You and me both
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 6:46 pm
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK
Two six packs of James Squire Amber Ale normally works as an effective contraceptive for me.

I found that secondary teaching in Leicester was the ultimate contraceptive...

S
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 6:47 pm
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
I found that secondary teaching in Leicester was the ultimate contraceptive...

S
I'm not quite sure at the moment whether I should laugh or refer you to the NSW police?
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 6:50 pm
has lost The Game

I'm not quite sure at the moment whether I should laugh or refer you to the NSW police?

Ah, yes, I see your point. Well, the idea was that once you had seen how kids grow up in Leicester, you would never EVER want any of your own...

S
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 6:51 pm
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

Ah, yes, I see your point. Well, the idea was that once you had seen how kids grow up in Leicester, you would never EVER want any of your own...

S
I'm still not sure if I should laugh?
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 6:54 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

I'm still not sure if I should laugh?
I'm a mod and I laughed. It should be ok I won't tell you off anyway
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 7:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Luma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond repute

I would have thought that that sort of thing was best left as a private matter between patient and doctor, who are in possession of the full facts of the matter.

S
Do you believe everything your doctor tells you?
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 8:18 pm

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, and look where that got me. Ever since I find myself surfing internet forums
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 8:21 pm
ABCDiamond

No.... It's best to trust people on forums... they know much more...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.