bikers

Old May 2nd 2006, 7:25 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough
Default Re: bikers

Originally Posted by chopper boy
Just to get something straight....Bikers don't ride VN's, Motorcyclists do.
Along with the people who ride those nice plastic Bikes in their one piece leathers that make them look like they're smuggling Sausages!!!!

Hate to say it but the BMW looks a bit nice!!!!

Cheers'en

and...

Old May 2nd 2006, 7:34 pm
Anyone seen my coat???

chopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nice

Originally Posted by furkew
sorry chopperboy, but I can't see the wife letting me buy the Harley, so I'll just have to pretend to start with.

The BMW is a new 1200 (can't remember which one) with a custom kit (aus$2500)

looks like Batmans bike
Harley's are ok if you want to do some Ploughing or like spending more time mending than riding!!!

Cheers'en
Old May 2nd 2006, 7:35 pm
Anyone seen my coat???

chopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nice

Originally Posted by rossifumi

and...

Come on Rossi you can do better than that!!
Have you got youself a new bike to ride to the salon on??

Cheers'en.
Old May 2nd 2006, 7:42 pm

Originally Posted by chopper boy
Come on Rossi you can do better than that!!
Have you got youself a new bike to ride to the salon on??

Cheers'en.
Nope mate, think me days are over now. Went into Vidals sports bikes just close to Brissy today and it did absolutely **** all for me, not a flicker.

I dunno, maybe it's just with the recent move and all that. Too many things going through me swadge at the moment. Perhaps I'll get the urge again one day.
Old May 2nd 2006, 7:45 pm

Furkew, ignore CB, some of the skips he plonks his fat arse on he calls a bike.

You'd have to pay the scrap metal merchant to take it off your hands.
Old May 2nd 2006, 7:47 pm
Going for a ride

furkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond repute

don't worry, I did get that impression, but I was just trying to humour him

how you settling in ? I haven't been on much in the last couple of weeks, so i'm a bit behind on things.
Old May 2nd 2006, 7:51 pm

don't worry, I did get that impression, but I was just trying to humour him

how you settling in ? I haven't been on much in the last couple of weeks, so i'm a bit behind on things.
Thanks for asking mate. All is fine, kids are settled into school. We hopefully get our furniture etc.. soon and cannot wait, make everything a bit more homely if you see what I mean. It'll be like Christmas for the kids.
Old May 2nd 2006, 7:59 pm
Going for a ride

furkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for asking mate. All is fine, kids are settled into school. We hopefully get our furniture etc.. soon and cannot wait, make everything a bit more homely if you see what I mean. It'll be like Christmas for the kids.
great to hear it.

its probalby quite strange not having many of your own possesions around you.

glad to hear about the kids, I'm sure thats a weight off your mind,
Old May 2nd 2006, 8:37 pm
loz
this is home!!

loz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BRICKY ADE
Tell ya what though Paul........ you get one of them and get the missus a Rampant Rabbit to ride

Take it from me bricky she would get a soooo much better ride from the Harley
Not been on one in Oz (yet!!) but done the ride down the strip at Laughlin Nevada for the River Run with 72,000 other Harleys :scared:
Way better than a Rabbit

Loz x
Old May 3rd 2006, 5:09 am
BE Forum Addict

cadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of light

I'll be taking this with me.

Lots of sports bike riders do the GOR early morning at weekends, presume it's similar in other states. I've heard there's lots of good twisties in QLD / FNQ where we're going too.

Cadman

Ps - chat ups for bikers "ever had a big throbber between your legs love? want one?"
Attached Thumbnails bikers-my-r1.jpg  
Old May 3rd 2006, 6:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Louise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond repute

thanks ade, but as I thought, no price for this bike. It's only been out for about a month, so not a lot of info on the web.

for any bikers out there, I was seriously looking at the Harley night rod, but I think that might be overkill for my first real bike

serious drooling material

Halycycon 52, over here for old bastards like me, i can take the 250 cc plus license straight away (enough driving experience) so I was thinking get it over and done with here, but wait until Oz to buy a bike. I thought if maybe
Oz is that much cheaper I might wait.

OH WOW
Old May 3rd 2006, 6:43 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

some pics from the recent bike show at the nec
took them all myself and enjoyed the show immensely
Attached Thumbnails bikers-img_2663.jpg   bikers-img_2668.jpg   bikers-img_2669.jpg   bikers-img_2670.jpg   bikers-img_2671.jpg  

Old May 3rd 2006, 6:59 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve`o
some pics from the recent bike show at the nec
took them all myself and enjoyed the show immensely
I can only see one bike!
Old May 3rd 2006, 7:15 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
I can only see one bike!

Attached Thumbnails bikers-img_2673.jpg   bikers-img_2682.jpg  
Old May 3rd 2006, 7:51 am
Anyone seen my coat???

That's it Rossi lets play pick on the fat lad.....he's got no feelings!!!

Be careful or i'll unleash the Wrath of the Cornish bird on ya!!

Glad to see yer settling in matey, we'll be there around end of july!!

Cheers'en.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.