bikers

Old May 3rd 2006, 9:13 pm
Going for a ride

furkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: bikers

Originally Posted by steve`o
you could do a poll for all the bikers out there, which one would YOU like to ride.

The bikes of course.
Old May 3rd 2006, 9:57 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by chopper boy
That's it Rossi lets play pick on the fat lad.....he's got no feelings!!!

Be careful or i'll unleash the Wrath of the Cornish bird on ya!!

Glad to see yer settling in matey, we'll be there around end of july!!

Cheers'en.
Where are you hoping to settle mate?

Say hello to Sonic for me.
Old May 4th 2006, 6:45 am
Anyone seen my coat???

chopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nice

Originally Posted by rossifumi
Where are you hoping to settle mate?

Say hello to Sonic for me.
Reckon it'll be Wynnum/Alexandra hills area.
Been offered a job in Wynnum and Sonic hopes to work on Mount coot-tha!!

I would say hello but she's just woken up and i don't want to scare her!

Cheers'en.
Old May 4th 2006, 6:57 am

Reckon it'll be Wynnum/Alexandra hills area.
Been offered a job in Wynnum and Sonic hopes to work on Mount coot-tha!!

I would say hello but she's just woken up and i don't want to scare her!

Cheers'en.
What job mate, doing what?
Old May 4th 2006, 7:04 am
Anyone seen my coat???

chopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nice

What job mate, doing what?
Working in a bike shop, servicing and repairing Old Harleys and British stuff.
But if that doesn't work out there's the 2 welding jobs i was offered last year to look at!!!

Bird says hello (in a just woken up styley)!!

Cheers'en.
Old May 4th 2006, 7:07 am

Working in a bike shop, servicing and repairing Old Harleys and British stuff.
But if that doesn't work out there's the 2 welding jobs i was offered last year to look at!!!

Bird says hello (in a just woken up styley)!!

Cheers'en.
Beauty! Good luck and we'll have to say hello when you get here.
Old May 4th 2006, 7:14 am
Anyone seen my coat???

Beauty! Good luck and we'll have to say hello when you get here.
Will do matey.
Got to go to work now and make some noise and mess!!
Very difficult when suffering with a severe case of the **** it's!!!!

Cheers'en.
Old May 4th 2006, 9:16 am
BE Forum Addict

YoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond repute

here's mine!

Harley Sportster 883

will be a graduation present to myself in a few years!
Old May 4th 2006, 12:00 pm
Now a Mummy!

SonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud of

Here's a picture of the only thing to do to a Harley Sportster... enjoy!
Attached Thumbnails bikers-chop.jpg  
Old May 4th 2006, 3:10 pm
Going for a ride

furkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SonicBird
Here's a picture of the only thing to do to a Harley Sportster... enjoy!
very smart.

yours ?
Old May 4th 2006, 3:11 pm
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by furkew
thanks ade, but as I thought, no price for this bike. It's only been out for about a month, so not a lot of info on the web.

for any bikers out there, I was seriously looking at the Harley night rod, but I think that might be overkill for my first real bike

serious drooling material

Halycycon 52, over here for old bastards like me, i can take the 250 cc plus license straight away (enough driving experience) so I was thinking get it over and done with here, but wait until Oz to buy a bike. I thought if maybe
Oz is that much cheaper I might wait.
Wow....
Old May 4th 2006, 3:20 pm
Anyone seen my coat???

very smart.

yours ?
I built it, but had to get the Sonicbird to post the pic as it's all beyond me!!!!!
It's just won best Chop at the Bike Show South West at Shepton......got the bike mag's crawling all over it!!!!

Cheers.
Old May 4th 2006, 3:27 pm
Going for a ride

I built it, but had to get the Sonicbird to post the pic as it's all beyond me!!!!!
It's just won best Chop at the Bike Show South West at Shepton......got the bike mag's crawling all over it!!!!

Cheers.
Was it a job for someone, or did you build it for yourself ?
Old May 4th 2006, 3:52 pm
Anyone seen my coat???

Was it a job for someone, or did you build it for yourself ?
Built it for a mate!!!

Have a look at creationcustoms.co.uk to see more of my handywork!!

Cheers.
Old May 4th 2006, 4:15 pm
Humble vaudevillian

benny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to behold

Just sold my 12 month old ZX636R to pay for the visa app etc .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.