Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The best thing you ever found

The best thing you ever found

Old Nov 10th 2007, 8:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

TMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The best thing you ever found

The G spot
Old Nov 10th 2007, 8:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: The best thing you ever found

I finally found out what the silly little light that kept flashing up red on the dashboard was!!!!!

It meant that i was running out of brake fluid!!!

Good job i looked almost straight away..well that night anyway.

Did wonder, good job i looked in the manuel a.

All's fine now, Kev has changed the brake pads and fixed the leaky brake fluid pipe.

Nickie
Old Nov 11th 2007, 9:32 am
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute

I found that life is an endless procession of misery and disappointment and the likelihood of descending into depression depends upon how resilient one might be to this ordeal.
Old Nov 11th 2007, 10:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Call me AL
I found that life is an endless procession of misery and disappointment and the likelihood of descending into depression depends upon how resilient one might be to this ordeal.
Cheerful words of encouragement!
Old Nov 11th 2007, 10:38 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Call me AL
is your other name Marvin and are you an android?
Old Nov 11th 2007, 11:59 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

MY MRS....
Old Nov 11th 2007, 12:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aston man
MY MRS....
Yu desperate for a s**g mate or had too many beers?
Old Nov 11th 2007, 12:03 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Yu desperate for a s**g mate or had too many beers?
SALLY WOULD YOU LIKE TO TALK ABOUT IT,I SEE YOU HAVE NOT ERRUPTED YET...

DONT WORRY IT WILL COME SOON..

Last edited by aston man; Nov 11th 2007 at 12:07 pm.
Old Nov 11th 2007, 12:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SALLY WOULD YOU LIKE TO TALK ABOUT IT,I SEE YOU HAVE NOT ERRUPTED YET...

DONT WORRY IT WILL COME SOON..

It's not talking I need Marcus!
Old Nov 11th 2007, 12:12 pm
Banned

It's not talking I need Marcus!
look ,comed on you know you can tell me,i wont tell anyone?

xxxxxxxxxx
Old Nov 11th 2007, 12:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

look ,comed on you know you can tell me,i wont tell anyone?

xxxxxxxxxx
Yeah, right!
Old Nov 11th 2007, 12:16 pm
Banned

Yeah, right!
sally i swear on the holly bible i did not wean to write that,
it was supposed to say ,come on ,lets talk about it?
Old Nov 11th 2007, 12:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sally i swear on the holly bible i did not wean to write that,
it was supposed to say ,come on ,lets talk about it?

Do you think you should be off to bed soon?
Old Nov 11th 2007, 12:27 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by TMRE
The G spot
is that a night club?
Old Nov 11th 2007, 12:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

is that a night club?
You mean you've never been there???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.