Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The best thing you ever found

The best thing you ever found

Old Nov 10th 2007, 10:15 am
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute
Default The best thing you ever found

What's the best thing you've ever found,for me it was a roll of 20 pound notes which totalled 620 quid! The next day i found a biro that worked perfectly,i still have it although i use another one now.
Old Nov 10th 2007, 10:18 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The best thing you ever found

A nice cold pillow the morning after st pats night,pure bliss
Old Nov 10th 2007, 10:21 am
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Call me AL
What's the best thing you've ever found,for me it was a roll of 20 pound notes which totalled 620 quid! The next day i found a biro that worked perfectly,i still have it although i use another one now.
My wife
Old Nov 10th 2007, 10:23 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Geelong Gent
My wife
Someone pass the bucket
Old Nov 10th 2007, 10:25 am
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Someone pass the bucket
Well you asked
Old Nov 10th 2007, 10:30 am
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by Geelong Gent
Well you asked
Mmmmm actually i didnt,but im sure you will get something really nice for your tea tonight
Old Nov 10th 2007, 10:31 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

When I was about 8 years old we went on a holiday with some family friends to their holiday cottage. We took our fishing rods down to the sea and fished. I pulled sea salmon out of the water one after the other whilst my dad didn't catch a thing, much to his annoyance.
AS we walked back with the catch, I spotted a roll of bank notes lying in a furrow of the field.
They were 20 and 50 pound notes, packed tight and rolled up in a rubber band.
There was a large amount of money.
We took it to the police and a week later, they bought it round to give to the finder... me..

Great when you're only 8... and the rest of the holiday was a blast.
Old Nov 10th 2007, 10:51 am
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
When I was about 8 years old we went on a holiday with some family friends to their holiday cottage. We took our fishing rods down to the sea and fished. I pulled sea salmon out of the water one after the other whilst my dad didn't catch a thing, much to his annoyance.
AS we walked back with the catch, I spotted a roll of bank notes lying in a furrow of the field.
They were 20 and 50 pound notes, packed tight and rolled up in a rubber band.
There was a large amount of money.
We took it to the police and a week later, they bought it round to give to the finder... me..

Great when you're only 8... and the rest of the holiday was a blast.
Some drug dealer is now searching for your address
Old Nov 10th 2007, 10:53 am

Some drug dealer is now searching for your address
But he can't find it because he's stoned.
Old Nov 10th 2007, 10:55 am
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
But he can't find it because he's stoned.
He would have been if you hadnt found his money stash
Old Nov 10th 2007, 11:09 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

This block I'd say hubby but I didn't really find him, he just turned up one day
Old Nov 10th 2007, 11:41 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

a toothbrush , hardly used aswell
Old Nov 10th 2007, 11:43 am

He would have been if you hadnt found his money stash
Oh well. I'm 37 now. He's really taking his time.
Old Nov 10th 2007, 11:58 am
Bring it On

Funkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud of

My daughter under a gooseberry bush.....

think she was looking for her nintendo!!!!
Old Nov 10th 2007, 2:50 pm
Forum Regular

Santos has a brilliant futureSantos has a brilliant futureSantos has a brilliant futureSantos has a brilliant futureSantos has a brilliant futureSantos has a brilliant futureSantos has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Funkey Monkey
My daughter under a gooseberry bush.....

think she was looking for her nintendo!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.