The best fish and chip shops around the world

The best fish and chip shops around the world

Old Jul 30th 2009, 6:48 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The best fish and chip shops around the world

Originally Posted by mr mover
But not over the water...................mm
OK I'm off down the sea front... where I will walk out onto Shellharbour breakwater... I will then do a 180 and face West... and watch the sun set over the water.. sort of.
Old Jul 30th 2009, 6:54 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Burbage
And I've just calculated that I'm exactly 15,304.4 km from the chips and curry sauce in Caroline Street. Not that they'd be open yet.
And 14,913.84 km from the chip shop in Anstruther.
...How sad is that!
Old Jul 30th 2009, 7:24 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by paulry
...How sad is that!
I was actually quite impressed with the quality of the post

Old Jul 30th 2009, 7:31 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
I was actually quite impressed with the quality of the post
...but that's because you are 156,794,628 seconds away from being certified for being 'statistically insane'
Old Jul 30th 2009, 8:36 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
...but that's because you are 156,794,628 seconds away from being certified for being 'statistically insane'
Old Jul 30th 2009, 8:45 am
Forum Regular

ellejayh has a brilliant futureellejayh has a brilliant futureellejayh has a brilliant futureellejayh has a brilliant futureellejayh has a brilliant futureellejayh has a brilliant future

Best fish and chips I had in Australia was from a gourmet fish and chip shop in Byron Bay, yum
Old Jul 30th 2009, 10:20 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by desperatehousewife
Mhor Fish in Callander

Bar far the best chippy.................even beats the one in Anstruther.
GGGGGGRRRRRRRRR bear me to it. this is by far the best chippy in the world!!!!!!
Old Jul 30th 2009, 10:21 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Best one down here, that makes proper chips out of fresh proper potatoes is Psari in Kirra. Fish is pretty damn good too and they offer vinegar. No idea where you are, but it's takeawayable for us
i second this pen, best in oz so far
Old Jul 30th 2009, 11:02 am
ABCDiamond

So, I have till 1st Aug 2014 at 11:35 then ?

Old Jul 30th 2009, 11:10 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
So, I have till 1st Aug 2014 at 11:35 then ?
Yes, and I was sad enough to work that out as well.... I actually had to cut down the amount of numbers I typed at random 'cos when I worked it out the first time you had 122 years left !!
Old Jul 30th 2009, 11:20 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Ah, personal insults. Raise you colours old thing, raise your colours.

Of course, if it's cloudy, watching the sun going down could be a bit tricky no matter which coast you are on.

The most important question is: what effect does the sun going down or not going down have on the relative delectableness of the fish and chips?
It was not a personal insult ,i was just asking if you as Anus boys lawyer was taking on his Briefs.....mm
Old Jul 30th 2009, 11:46 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by mr mover
It was not a personal insult ,i was just asking if you as Anus boys lawyer was taking on his Briefs.....mm
Less of the "boy" before I have the race relations people on you...
Old Jul 30th 2009, 11:51 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Less of the "boy" before I have the race relations people on you...
Sorry but your avatar dos,s feature a little black creature...One must only assume............mm