best....

Old Oct 27th 2007, 1:46 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: best....

Originally Posted by Kapri
I went with my SIL and we were having a great time. We were near the front and were happily chatting with the people around us. There were 4 gay blokes and a South american couple and we were all bonding and having a laugh.
Just as madonna came on these two girls pushed in front of the South American girl and me. We both told them to move - we had been there for ages and they were blocking our view.
One of the girls siad she was going to punch my face in
The 4 gay guys, my SIL and the South american couple all simultaneously went Woah! and moved in. they pushed her and her friend back out then stood around me to protect me. Absolutely hilarious
I had a great time.

Lol

I'm always pushing to the front of a gig
Old Oct 27th 2007, 1:49 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clippies
Lol

Yes - I always do too. It's accepted practice
This was different though - she deliberately targeted us because we were small and stood in front of us when we had got a really good spot. I won't stand for that and told her to move. She then was going to get violent
Old Oct 27th 2007, 1:52 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kapri
Yes - I always do too. It's accepted practice
This was different though - she deliberately targeted us because we were small and stood in front of us when we had got a really good spot. I won't stand for that and told her to move. She then was going to get violent
Ooh that's quite mean

I do try and stand in front of tall people but it's a bit difficult being tall
Old Oct 27th 2007, 2:03 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Lol

us too...i had a bit of a rumble with a girl at a red hot chillis concert...so immature though. It turned into 'I like Anthony Keides more than you' we just wanted to get close to him
Old Oct 27th 2007, 2:41 am
cavey wavey

ivorfatarse is just really niceivorfatarse is just really niceivorfatarse is just really niceivorfatarse is just really niceivorfatarse is just really niceivorfatarse is just really niceivorfatarse is just really niceivorfatarse is just really niceivorfatarse is just really nice

we are off to see arcade fire tonight should be good have heard that they are top live
Old Oct 27th 2007, 6:08 am

Originally Posted by ivorfatarse
we are off to see arcade fire tonight should be good have heard that they are top live
Awww I'm well jealous, missed them at Glasto, could have kicked myself. They're sposed to ace life, have a good un!
Old Oct 27th 2007, 8:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

gig you have been to i know its as hard as picking your top three songs but mine i think is u2 at the m.e.n 2001 but greenday were awesome as well aarrgghh there is to many now
Been to many but a memorable one for me:

Mike Peters and The Alarm in Cardiff

Lau x
Old Oct 28th 2007, 3:16 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

How were they?
Old Oct 28th 2007, 3:24 am
cavey wavey

ivorfatarse is just really niceivorfatarse is just really niceivorfatarse is just really niceivorfatarse is just really niceivorfatarse is just really niceivorfatarse is just really niceivorfatarse is just really niceivorfatarse is just really niceivorfatarse is just really nice

the biggest band i have seen ten of them good gig even though we were in the gods foo fighters next bring it on also just found out the police have rescheduled for next june must be some sore throat sting has got
Old Oct 28th 2007, 3:26 am

the biggest band i have seen ten of them good gig even though we were in the gods foo fighters next bring it on also just found out the police have rescheduled for next june must be some sore throat sting has got
you got standing at the foos? my mate has, I'm so jealous I'm green with envy.
Old Oct 28th 2007, 4:08 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

you got standing at the foos? my mate has, I'm so jealous I'm green with envy.
oohh i was standing at the foos , it was great i started there , ended up someplace else & never see my mate till the end
Old Oct 28th 2007, 4:29 am
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

gig you have been to i know its as hard as picking your top three songs but mine i think is u2 at the m.e.n 2001 but greenday were awesome as well aarrgghh there is to many now
I've been to lots over the years but the best was definitly U2 at the MEN. We were in the 'the heart' and on VIP tickets so beer was free, brillant night.
Tracie
Old Oct 28th 2007, 10:36 am

gedge has disabled reputation

nirvana at reading 1991 they weren't a headline act but they should of been
Old Oct 28th 2007, 10:42 am

Originally Posted by gedge
nirvana at reading 1991 they weren't a headline act but they should of been
I'm am sickly sickly jealous
Old Oct 28th 2007, 10:45 am

gedge has disabled reputation

I'm am sickly sickly jealous
now i'm showing my age

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.