best....

Old Oct 27th 2007, 1:09 am
cavey wavey

ivorfatarse is just really niceivorfatarse is just really niceivorfatarse is just really niceivorfatarse is just really niceivorfatarse is just really niceivorfatarse is just really niceivorfatarse is just really niceivorfatarse is just really niceivorfatarse is just really nice
Default best....

gig you have been to i know its as hard as picking your top three songs but mine i think is u2 at the m.e.n 2001 but greenday were awesome as well aarrgghh there is to many now
Old Oct 27th 2007, 1:12 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: best....

Originally Posted by ivorfatarse
gig you have been to i know its as hard as picking your top three songs but mine i think is u2 at the m.e.n 2001 but greenday were awesome as well aarrgghh there is to many now
Red hot Chilli Peppers -Hyde Park

Sun was setting and we were merry -amazing!!
Old Oct 27th 2007, 1:18 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ivorfatarse
That's well well hard..will have to think on that one

top of my head..Killers in Las Vegas..REM at Glasto, oh no I've got it Killers at the Empire ballroom in Blackpool - it had a sprung floor amazing gig that was, like being on a springboard moshing, fantastic!!!

I've been to loads of gigs, I love it, absolutely love it
Old Oct 27th 2007, 1:18 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

OMG i couldn't pick just one
Old Oct 27th 2007, 1:20 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
OMG i couldn't pick just one
Lol, it is well hard isn't it
Old Oct 27th 2007, 1:21 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

I saw Madonna in Cardiff last year and it was such a brilliant show.
I also nearly got into a fight but that's another story

I've seen loads of excellent bands over the years but my most memorable concert was my first ever. I saw U2 in Cork when I was 15. It was the most exciting day of my life up until that point
Old Oct 27th 2007, 1:22 am

Originally Posted by Kapri
I saw Madonna in Cardiff last year and it was such a brilliant show.
I also nearly got into a fight but that's another story

I've seen loads of excellent bands over the years but my most memorable concert was my first ever. I saw U2 in Cork when I was 15. It was the most exciting day of my life up until that point
A fight! Come on tell us then?
Old Oct 27th 2007, 1:24 am
Account Closed

I'll go with Oasis knebworth 96 , pit 2 a full day of great bands for 25 quid .

The Prodigy (Foo Fighters in suport ) at Manchester same year , never been so bruised fant******gtastic
Old Oct 27th 2007, 1:29 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clippies
That's well well hard..will have to think on that one

top of my head..Killers in Las Vegas..REM at Glasto, oh no I've got it Killers at the Empire ballroom in Blackpool - it had a sprung floor amazing gig that was, like being on a springboard moshing, fantastic!!!

I've been to loads of gigs, I love it, absolutely love it
Killers in Las Vegas wow!!

a friend went to the one in Blackpool, she said it was amazing
Old Oct 27th 2007, 1:34 am

Originally Posted by sammyg
Killers in Las Vegas wow!!

a friend went to the one in Blackpool, she said it was amazing
It was fan bloody tastic - couldn't believe I got tickets for that, I nearly didn't they cancelled them cus I gave the wrong card number and I was sobbing down the phone!

Yeah killers in vegas was ace, their home town too so even better. It was just pure coincidence we were getting married there and they were on so we got tickets - couldn't believe our luck!! The Americans don't do gigs like us though, there were quite a few brits there jumping around but the locals were just standing there not getting into it at all
Old Oct 27th 2007, 1:37 am
Account Closed

It was fan bloody tastic - couldn't believe I got tickets for that, I nearly didn't they cancelled them cus I gave the wrong card number and I was sobbing down the phone!

Yeah killers in vegas was ace, their home town too so even better. It was just pure coincidence we were getting married there and they were on so we got tickets - couldn't believe our luck!! The Americans don't do gigs like us though, there were quite a few brits there jumping around but the locals were just standing there not getting into it at all
Locals in Vegas ?
Old Oct 27th 2007, 1:39 am

Locals in Vegas ?
Yes locals in Vegas, there are lots of houses in Vegas
Old Oct 27th 2007, 1:41 am
Account Closed

Yes locals in Vegas, there are lots of houses in Vegas
ok
Old Oct 27th 2007, 1:45 am

ok
ah..ok
Old Oct 27th 2007, 1:45 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

A fight! Come on tell us then?
I went with my SIL and we were having a great time. We were near the front and were happily chatting with the people around us. There were 4 gay blokes and a South american couple and we were all bonding and having a laugh.
Just as madonna came on these two girls pushed in front of the South American girl and me. We both told them to move - we had been there for ages and they were blocking our view.
One of the girls siad she was going to punch my face in
The 4 gay guys, my SIL and the South american couple all simultaneously went Woah! and moved in. they pushed her and her friend back out then stood around me to protect me. Absolutely hilarious
I had a great time.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.