Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

bars open what you having?

Wikiposts

bars open what you having?

Old Jul 3rd 2007, 8:51 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: bars open what you having?

Originally Posted by penky
I know, youve got to be positive about things,
theres loads of stuff here i will miss, but Im taking it on board as a positive experience and who knows, it might be the best move I ever make.
Finding this forum has been good, I know loads of folk say don't stray into the Moving back to the Uk bit of it, but its actually been really good to explore positive and negative aspects.
I did that too mostly they seem to move back because of missing family and friends

well I have lived abroad loads and dont live near family anyway so doesnt bother me!!

we have skype and e mail

shopping well plenty of other stuff to do and I'm quite good at making friends
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 8:57 am
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asher
I did that too mostly they seem to move back because of missing family and friends

well I have lived abroad loads and dont live near family anyway so doesnt bother me!!

we have skype and e mail

shopping well plenty of other stuff to do and I'm quite good at making friends
Havent tried skype yet is it any good?

My main reason for staying would be my mum whos gonna be left here on her own and it breaks my heart, but my OH (see learning the lingo!) left his family over there for the last 2 years so guess its my turn.
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 9:41 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Havent tried skype yet is it any good?

My main reason for staying would be my mum whos gonna be left here on her own and it breaks my heart, but my OH (see learning the lingo!) left his family over there for the last 2 years so guess its my turn.
skype is fantastic get a web cam and you can call each other and see each other via PC is free and brilliant.

I use it to talk to OH all the time

has your mum got a PC and broadband?
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 10:13 am
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

skype is fantastic get a web cam and you can call each other and see each other via PC is free and brilliant.

I use it to talk to OH all the time

has your mum got a PC and broadband?

sorry, went downstairs to get more wine and ended up watching csi miami!

mums got a pc but shes a frugal scott and refuses to get broadband even though its only a couple of pounds difference.

wheres you OH ?
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 10:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

sorry, went downstairs to get more wine and ended up watching csi miami!

mums got a pc but shes a frugal scott and refuses to get broadband even though its only a couple of pounds difference.

wheres you OH ?
we are in the chat room if you wanna join us
Old Jul 4th 2007, 7:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

hellooo any one in.............

Old Jul 4th 2007, 7:53 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by mands
hellooo any one in.............

go on mands , draw me one

i need it
Old Jul 4th 2007, 7:54 am
Up Around the Bend

hello!!

Old Jul 4th 2007, 7:56 am
Account Closed

hello!!

hello
Old Jul 4th 2007, 7:57 am
Up Around the Bend

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
hello
I keep meaning to ask, Scott&Rachel, are you Scott or are you rachel???
Old Jul 4th 2007, 7:58 am

hermaphrodite is both
Old Jul 4th 2007, 7:59 am
Account Closed

i am scott ,

can you not tell ?

mostly its me unless its a sensible posting , then its most likely not me .
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
go on mands , draw me one

i need it
hello!!

what you two drinking ???
Account Closed

hermaphrodite is both
cheeky , you forget about Ron ? thats 3 !
Up Around the Bend

Hi asher!!

hows u?
Im still tidying, just stopped for a wee break, fed up with it now!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.