Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

bars open what you having?

bars open what you having?

Old Apr 16th 2007, 8:24 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: bars open what you having?

Originally Posted by daisylilymum
FFS Ast, there are F*** loads of us, just get the drinks in and provide the entertainment!!
hey i am busy,,are you lot seeing how fast i can type..i am replying to 3 pms at the mo all from people who are regulars in here
BE Forum Addict

kezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud of

FFS Ast, there are F*** loads of us, just get the drinks in and provide the entertainment!!
Is it mainly ladies in here drinking tonight? you lucky man aston!
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

yep we all want large ones
Old Apr 16th 2007, 8:25 am
BE Forum Addict

kezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by thewoodz
with lots of ice its getting hot in here!
Old Apr 16th 2007, 8:25 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

cant we just talk in here,my fingers are cream crackered
Old Apr 16th 2007, 8:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by freespirit
Oh dear

How was the Royals? oh and Cilla?

As for your poor car - throw it away and buy another
ppl kept asking me if i do busness. i told them i dont understand chuck(it must have been my merc woops don't mean to bragg)
i've just come to visit this posh place.because i'm a model and i'm looking good
Old Apr 16th 2007, 8:27 am
Account Closed

freespirit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by aston man
how many of you are there,,,flippin hell
OMG - are you ok?

I think you had better alternate beer with water - just for the time being

You are very funny tho
Old Apr 16th 2007, 8:29 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by mandy x
ppl kept asking me if i do busness. i told them i dont understand chuck(it must have been my merc woops don't mean to bragg)
i've just come to visit this posh place.because i'm a model and i'm looking good

Did you bump into any famous footballers? Hey your not one of those - wife thingies are you - what are they called? You know the gorgeous good looking, attractive, no need for make up - sorry slap - and love the word YUKKKKKKKKKKKKKK people - who of course never boasts and always offers her unbiased opinion
Old Apr 16th 2007, 8:29 am
Banned

OMG - are you ok?

I think you had better alternate beer with water - just for the time being

You are very funny tho
flippin hell ,there are four of you,,,this waters bang on
Old Apr 16th 2007, 8:30 am
Account Closed

daisylilymum is an unknown quantity at this point

FFS Get a grip
Old Apr 16th 2007, 8:30 am
Account Closed

Can I have a large one of whatever your having please
Old Apr 16th 2007, 8:31 am
Banned

Originally Posted by kezzabird
Is it mainly ladies in here drinking tonight? you lucky man aston!
i know its always the same someone must of told em i would be here..
Old Apr 16th 2007, 8:31 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

wel it would be its from bournmouth
Old Apr 16th 2007, 8:33 am
Account Closed

wel it would be its from bournmouth
LMAO

Is it bottled specially?

I bet you cant buy that at Asda
Old Apr 16th 2007, 8:34 am
BE Forum Addict

LMAO

Is it bottled specially?

I bet you cant buy that at Asda
what is LMAO?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.