Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

bars open what you having?

bars open what you having?

Old May 14th 2007, 4:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: bars open what you having?

Originally Posted by asher
Thanks will do, or as much as I get to my mouth

Have a good evening
Well have to go now, have a lovely meal K if I don't catch you later, will tomorrow
Old May 14th 2007, 4:15 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by curly
Well have to go now, have a lovely meal K if I don't catch you later, will tomorrow
thanks same to you
Old May 14th 2007, 10:31 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

thanks same to you
anyone around?
Old May 14th 2007, 10:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

anyone around?
me me me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old May 14th 2007, 10:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

did you have aggod time tonight???????????
Old May 14th 2007, 10:33 am

Originally Posted by mandy x
me me me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hiyah any news?

how you doing
Old May 14th 2007, 10:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hiyah any news?

how you doing
no...no news yet....and im fine thank you
Old May 14th 2007, 10:35 am

no...no news yet....and im fine thank you
we had a nice meal I wore a bib well a serviette
Old May 14th 2007, 10:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

we had a nice meal I wore a bib well a serviette
Did you still miss like me...
Old May 14th 2007, 10:39 am

Did you still miss like me...
yes but didnt matter found a place with rooms on different levels we were all alone in ours was lovely and sons managed to find me a big padded chair with cushions to sit on was great
Old May 14th 2007, 10:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

yes but didnt matter found a place with rooms on different levels we were all alone in ours was lovely and sons managed to find me a big padded chair with cushions to sit on was great
that was good ...I thought you was going to say padded cell for a moment,
Old May 14th 2007, 10:42 am

that was good ...I thought you was going to say padded cell for a moment,
no have decided not to bother with one of those at present, dont think they are a lot of fun
Old May 14th 2007, 10:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

no have decided not to bother with one of those at present, dont think they are a lot of fun
I like picking the stuffing out of mine...
puta's on a go slow....again:curse:
Old May 14th 2007, 10:46 am

I like picking the stuffing out of mine...
puta's on a go slow....again:curse:
must be something to do with server? does it do it other times?

try a cache cleaner can down load from the web that might help

trust you cant even leave you alone in a padded cell
Old May 14th 2007, 10:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

must be something to do with server? does it do it other times?

try a cache cleaner can down load from the web that might help

trust you cant even leave you alone in a padded cell
Its always starts around this time...must be a male one...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.