bars open what you having?

bars open what you having?

Old May 14th 2007, 3:37 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough
Default Re: bars open what you having?

Originally Posted by curly
I'm back, hi folks

Talking about boats, my OH wants a speed boat, and I'll have to drive it for him to ski
hi curly , yeah boats are great
Old May 14th 2007, 3:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
hi curly , yeah boats are great
Never bothered about wanting to learn to drive one before, but when we move, it's a good way of being involved in his sport he's always telling me that
Old May 14th 2007, 3:39 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

I'm back, hi folks

Talking about boats, my OH wants a speed boat, and I'll have to drive it for him to ski
rather you than me that can be pretty scarey
Old May 14th 2007, 3:40 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by asher
yeah , not keen of being in the water too much , i get the bends filling the bath
Old May 14th 2007, 3:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

anyone know how hard they are to drive?
Old May 14th 2007, 3:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

yeah , not keen of being in the water too much , i get the bends filling the bath
I shant be doing any skiing tried it once - it wasn't for me
Old May 14th 2007, 3:43 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

anyone know how hard they are to drive?
easy peasey its the avoiding others thats the problem and you have to give way to sail boats
Old May 14th 2007, 3:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

easy peasey its the avoiding others thats the problem and you have to give way to sail boats
nah just go over em
Old May 14th 2007, 3:46 pm

nah just go over em
will report you to harbour master and get your licence taken away
Old May 14th 2007, 3:47 pm
Account Closed

could get arrested for that
Old May 14th 2007, 3:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

no it'll be on a lake, he does competitive slalom skiing, and can't be done on the sea! so you'll be safe from me
Old May 14th 2007, 3:50 pm

no it'll be on a lake, he does competitive slalom skiing, and can't be done on the sea! so you'll be safe from me
wow yes that is the only way you would get involved

I do watch for OH and son when they go diving, I cant go because I get blood clots in the lung, so that keeps me happy sailing the boat they dive from
Old May 14th 2007, 3:53 pm
Account Closed

wow yes that is the only way you would get involved

I do watch for OH and son when they go diving, I cant go because I get blood clots in the lung, so that keeps me happy sailing the boat they dive from
hey you guyzzzz , been fun but i gotta go

enjoy yer evenings & Asher , enjoy your meal .

Scott xx
Old May 14th 2007, 3:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Scott xx
bye scott
Old May 14th 2007, 3:55 pm

Scott xx
Thanks will do, or as much as I get to my mouth

Have a good evening

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.