Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

bars open what you having?

Wikiposts

bars open what you having?

Old Apr 30th 2007, 12:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: bars open what you having?

Originally Posted by asher
TRY TRY
should be comming any time soon.
Old Apr 30th 2007, 12:26 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

careful your halo will slip and choke you
that's a halo? i thought it was a glitterball
Old Apr 30th 2007, 12:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

majortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nice

careful your halo will slip and choke you
no it wont, i got a big head and a small halo
Old Apr 30th 2007, 12:29 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gedge
that's a halo? i thought it was a glitterball
probably is
Old Apr 30th 2007, 12:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

try this one out . i think i have woken daughter laughting soooo much..
Old Apr 30th 2007, 12:33 pm

Originally Posted by mandy x
you're a fruit loop sis
Old Apr 30th 2007, 12:34 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

and how old is daughter?
Have you something handy to cover the screen and shield her tender eyes?
Old Apr 30th 2007, 12:35 pm

you're a fruit loop sis
yes she is

have you adopted her?
Old Apr 30th 2007, 12:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

you're a fruit loop sis
afraid so ........

soz bro but you don't know what were doing....
Old Apr 30th 2007, 12:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

and how old is daughter?
Have you something handy to cover the screen and shield her tender eyes?
that was bad....

no she just gone storming round up stairs

afraid so ........

I have had to put my collar on as I am laughing so much
son has come in and asked me to shut up!!

told him to go away

yes she is

have you adopted her?
kind of... she needs an older brother to look up to
afraid so ........

come on then sis, spill
Old Apr 30th 2007, 12:39 pm

kind of... she needs an older brother to look up to

come on then sis, spill
she's showing me things
Old Apr 30th 2007, 12:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I have had to put my collar on as I am laughing so much
son has come in and asked me to shut up!!

told him to go away
i carn't do any more i have a headache. .........may be tomorrow...
Old Apr 30th 2007, 12:40 pm

i carn't do any more i have a headache. .........may be tomorrow...
OK thanks for that I needed the laugh today

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.