Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

bars open what you having?

Wikiposts

bars open what you having?

Old Apr 23rd 2007, 11:26 am
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: bars open what you having?

Originally Posted by mandy x
Its a hard discission to make. I think it depends if you could afford to rent it out.But it also could make it too easy to return too.
I know! after reading about the recent returnees its a bit as I remember reading there posts when they were leaving and they were so excited. We've never been before but lifes and adventure and way to short
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 11:27 am
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by curly
Will you be wanting a new-build?
In Oz? not sure what we want need to find an area first then decide. We like the look of Helensvale and Pac Pines. We will defo rent for 6 months tho to make sure we like the area. How about you what you after?
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 11:28 am
Banned

Hey Mandy wot happened to the POEM in aid of hitting 3000 never saw it????????????
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 11:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by acbh2
I know! after reading about the recent returnees its a bit as I remember reading there posts when they were leaving and they were so excited. We've never been before but lifes and adventure and way to short
I know have you noticed though lately there are a few coming home after only a matter of weeks let alone months
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 11:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

In Oz? not sure what we want need to find an area first then decide. We like the look of Helensvale and Pac Pines. We will defo rent for 6 months tho to make sure we like the area. How about you what you after?
We want a new-build but same as you will rent, probably for 12 months, don't think they're exactly quick building but, will decide where when we arrive
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 11:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

I know have you noticed though lately there are a few coming home after only a matter of weeks let alone months
I know i think its usally they miss family. Were are ok we haven't got much of a family.
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 11:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Mandy wot happened to the POEM in aid of hitting 3000 never saw it????????????
It was the invisible poem..... It self destructed after 10 seconds
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 11:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

It was the invisible poem..... It self destructed after 10 seconds
SNAP!!!!! mine too just like on mission impossible
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 11:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SNAP!!!!! mine too just like on mission impossible
Oh yes you should have done one 20 posts a go:
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 11:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I did same as you
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 11:36 am
Banned

I know i think its usally they miss family. Were are ok we haven't got much of a family.
I know I don't think this is long enough really! I don't speak to my parents so its great for me Also I moved from mcr to scotland 7 years ago so am used to only seeing siblings and best pals infrequently. Just OH parents and 1 sister. So hopefully we'll be fine! Famous last words eh
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 11:37 am
Banned

Right the pair of you get writing!! I had to do one last night its not fair if you don't do one to! Said as I stamp my foot in a tantrum and my bopttom lip shakes
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 11:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I know I don't think this is long enough really! I don't speak to my parents so its great for me Also I moved from mcr to scotland 7 years ago so am used to only seeing siblings and best pals infrequently. Just OH parents and 1 sister. So hopefully we'll be fine! Famous last words eh
As you say, you've already 'upped sticks' once, so should find not as much of an upheavel hopefully
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 11:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I dont speak to my parents too.for the past5 years i think
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 11:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Right the pair of you get writing!! I had to do one last night its not fair if you don't do one to! Said as I stamp my foot in a tantrum and my bopttom lip shakes
sure it was only last week I did the other one????? or week before??? surely I haven't done 1000 posts in 2 weeks when was it mandy with all that cat and colour business????????

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.