Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

bars open what you having?

Wikiposts

bars open what you having?

Old Apr 29th 2007, 9:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: bars open what you having?

Originally Posted by acbh2
I see your to busy sending me PM's to serve me in the bar I'll just have to help myself then
I'm here now I'll pour us some large ones so we can chat
Old Apr 29th 2007, 9:21 am
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by curly
I'm here now I'll pour us some large ones so we can chat
that sounds perfect! Fill me up and don't bother with the ice
Old Apr 29th 2007, 9:23 am
BE Enthusiast

dottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud of

that sounds perfect! Fill me up and don't bother with the ice
Yes, bloody big con that is (cider - infact anything with ice - bet the pubs love that!)
Old Apr 29th 2007, 9:25 am
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dottyspots
Yes, bloody big con that is (cider - infact anything with ice - bet the pubs love that!)
I know i hate it when my glass is full of ice and no alcohol how are you this evening dotty?
Old Apr 29th 2007, 9:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

I know i hate it when my glass is full of ice and no alcohol how are you this evening dotty?
me too waters it all down
Old Apr 29th 2007, 9:30 am
Banned

me too waters it all down
Exactly Its alcohol I want not bloody water. I'm glad theres a water ban as it means I'll just have to settle for alcohol once I get there
Old Apr 29th 2007, 9:31 am
BE Enthusiast

dottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud of

Great. Not on for long as need my beauty sleep (some might say more than others )

Dh is back from the weekender so is fast asleep upstairs (has been for a while). He can't remember seeing any bands, but caught up with a few people he hasn't seen for a while.

I'm just catching up on some bits and pieces, before I'm off as well.
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Exactly Its alcohol I want not bloody water. I'm glad theres a water ban as it means I'll just have to settle for alcohol once I get there
we need asher back to mix us some of her cocktails
BE Enthusiast

we need asher back to mix us some of her cocktails
Definetely.
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Definetely.
flippin heck that was quick
Old Apr 29th 2007, 9:32 am
BE Enthusiast

flippin heck that was quick
?
Old Apr 29th 2007, 9:32 am
Banned

Definetely.
yes some sex on the beach or screaming orgasms would go down well just now
Old Apr 29th 2007, 9:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

?
quick replying
Old Apr 29th 2007, 9:33 am
BE Enthusiast

yes some sex on the beach or screaming orgasms would go down well just now
No chance of that this evening
Old Apr 29th 2007, 9:34 am
Banned

No chance of that this evening
oh I don't know depends which reality your in

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.