Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

bars open what you having?

Wikiposts

bars open what you having?

Old Apr 27th 2007, 10:45 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: bars open what you having?

Originally Posted by thewoodz
wouldn't we all............

oi who said that
hey you got a split personality now as well
Old Apr 27th 2007, 10:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asher
duck is afro
i clicked on that and lost a life?

do you know pengin one?
Old Apr 27th 2007, 10:48 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

hey you got a split personality now as well
nah i got an answer phone like mandy

mandy the duck one is the afro hair do and i really can't remember the penguin one is it before or after the duck?
Old Apr 27th 2007, 10:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

nah i got an answer phone like mandy

mandy the duck one is the afro hair do and i really can't remember the penguin one is it before or after the duck?
after the duck! its a penguins head and a bomb and if you click on the p its gob opens
Old Apr 27th 2007, 10:53 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandy x
after the duck! its a penguins head and a bomb and if you click on the p its gob opens
oh you reckon thats a penguin i thought it was just a ball face
you gotta keep clicking on it really fast so that before the bomb expplodes the "penguin" has a beam of light/laser/whatever to blow the bomb up
Old Apr 27th 2007, 10:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

you gotta keep clicking on it really fast so that before the bomb expplodes the "penguin" has a beam of light/laser/whatever to blow the bomb up
ok thats great i might try later.
Old Apr 27th 2007, 10:55 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

thats what confused me I couldn't remember a penguin
am going to have another play now c u in a bit
Old Apr 27th 2007, 10:58 am
on the Goldie

thats what confused me I couldn't remember a penguin
am going to have another play now c u in a bit
mmmmmmmmmm i could ask play with what........... your diggeridoo ...........but i won't
Old Apr 27th 2007, 10:58 am

mmmmmmmmmm i could ask play with what........... your diggeridoo ...........but i won't
but you did
Old Apr 27th 2007, 10:59 am
on the Goldie

but you did
nah i thought it but i didn't ask you are just telepathic
Old Apr 27th 2007, 11:17 am

nah i thought it but i didn't ask you are just telepathic
you know that's what my kids say
Old Apr 27th 2007, 11:19 am

ok thats great i might try later.
I still can't get past it not quick enough will have to get Jamie to do it
Old Apr 27th 2007, 11:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I still can't get past it not quick enough will have to get Jamie to do it
sorry to cofuse you it was number 59. i'm up to lucky 69....

its exploded before i could see what was happing and still had 3 lives left
Old Apr 27th 2007, 11:29 am
on the Goldie

sorry to cofuse you it was number 59. i'm up to lucky 69....

its exploded before i could see what was happing and still had 3 lives left
LOL 69
Old Apr 27th 2007, 11:36 am

LOL 69
the bloody thing doesnt leave me any lives and always makes me start again

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.