Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Ballroom and Latin dancing in Mandurah ???

Ballroom and Latin dancing in Mandurah ???

Old Feb 22nd 2007, 1:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

olauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud of
Default Ballroom and Latin dancing in Mandurah ???

Hi
Anybody aware about the existence of ballroom and latin dance courses in Mandurah.

Hubby and I (45 yrs) have started beginners lesson since 4 months now and we are hoping to complete the program in another 4 months time and we are also hoping to be able to carry on with this leisure if/when we move downunder depending on how much lessons will cost.

Can someone help ?

Old Feb 22nd 2007, 5:05 pm
Forum Regular

emmal has a brilliant futureemmal has a brilliant futureemmal has a brilliant futureemmal has a brilliant futureemmal has a brilliant futureemmal has a brilliant futureemmal has a brilliant future
Default Re: Ballroom and Latin dancing in Mandurah ???

Originally Posted by olauf
Hi
Anybody aware about the existence of ballroom and latin dance courses in Mandurah.

Hubby and I (45 yrs) have started beginners lesson since 4 months now and we are hoping to complete the program in another 4 months time and we are also hoping to be able to carry on with this leisure if/when we move downunder depending on how much lessons will cost.

Can someone help ?

I have been dancing since the age of 6 over here and dance in competitions and on a team. This has been a big worry for me when I go over there as it is a big part of my life and I will be very upset to leave my friends and my school. I have looked into various schools in the brisbane area where we are moving to - maybe these websites will help:

http://www.dancesport.org.au/
http://www.ballroomdancing.com.au/
http://www.dancesport.uk.com/world.htm#Australia

Emma x x
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 5:23 pm
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Can someone help ?
Hi,

searched on google and found this for you:
http://mandurah.yourguide.com.au/dis...subclass=Dance

There was also a class at a local fitness centre.

Gina
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 1:53 am
BE Enthusiast

olauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by GinaUK
Hi,

searched on google and found this for you:
http://mandurah.yourguide.com.au/dis...subclass=Dance

There was also a class at a local fitness centre.

Gina

Thanks gina
I'll have a look
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 2:15 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

yep loads of classes - not many for hip hop though which is what I'm looking for !
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 2:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Hello Emma
Thanks very much for the links though we are not very much for competition. It's more for leisure and fun.
But the links are very interesting and i'm sure you will be able to continue your favorite sport in brisbane.
do u currently compete in ballroom and latin dances..
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 3:39 pm
Forum Regular

emmal has a brilliant futureemmal has a brilliant futureemmal has a brilliant futureemmal has a brilliant futureemmal has a brilliant futureemmal has a brilliant futureemmal has a brilliant future

Hello Emma
Thanks very much for the links though we are not very much for competition. It's more for leisure and fun.
But the links are very interesting and i'm sure you will be able to continue your favorite sport in brisbane.
do u currently compete in ballroom and latin dances..
These sites are not just for competition dancing

I have looked through the sites and found the following school for you that will do social classes as well:

http://www.dancesport.org.au/studios/wamandurah.html

Yes I compete in both ballroom and latin competitions over here.
Old Feb 24th 2007, 9:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Hello Emma

I can feel the love, the passion you have for social dancing.
Weird however the younger generation (i presume you are much younger than i) willing to learn ballroom and latin. My children for example are fond of salsaa
As far as we are concerned, we are just learning social dancing for entertaiment, fun and leisure and do not wish to give up once we move downunder.
We want to be able to walk out on the dance floor and start dancing in spite of our age -- huhuhuhuh.