But like you said earlier, any port in a storm

You been taping my dreams?
I do have some standards, Pol.
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 9:29 am
Forum Regular

Brewer1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Are Australians Weird???

Originally Posted by Hutch
Moreover, it seems that Howard's on a one man mission to gayer the world.

http://dogfightatbankstown.typepad.c...bushatapec.jpg
You like mighty fine in that polkadot shirt, George

Look I think you should open your eyes-and accept that people see things differently.
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 9:48 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brewer1
Look I think you should open your eyes-and accept that people see things differently.
Thanks for coming back. Was wanting to thank you for the most (or should that be moist) entertaining thread of the year so far. Any other general observations you have on life, feel free to start a new thread. In the mean-time return your pop-psychology books to Go-Lo.

Love you.

xxxx

Old Apr 3rd 2007, 10:01 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for coming back. Was wanting to thank you for the most (or should that be moist) entertaining thread of the year so far. Any other general observations you have on life, feel free to start a new thread. In the mean-time return your pop-psychology books to Go-Lo.

Love you.

xxxx

Will have to remember this one Hutch when 2007 awards time comes around. This has to be the most entertaining so far this year.
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 12:13 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Geordie George
Gedge is buying protein shakes at the chemist to bulk up? Is he planning to audition for one of the gay dance troups in Sydney? Maybe join next year's Mardi Gras?
Yes, yes and yes.
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 9:43 pm
Forum Regular

Brewer1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Love you.

xxxx

Thanks