The Australian Flag

Old Jan 22nd 2007, 2:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Australian Flag

OzTennis
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 7:28 pm
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OzTennis

OzTennis
Ah - so it's not a 'weapon to be brandished' - it's really just something to wear if you want to look like a prick
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 7:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

jon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by 232Bar
Ah - so it's not a 'weapon to be brandished' - it's really just something to wear if you want to look like a prick
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 9:17 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by micmay3_in_oz
But isn't it one of those kind of requests were they really do mean it is not allowed. A bit like the 'Please Do Not Smoke' signs that one used to see. Wasn't actually saying smoking wasn't allowed but that is what was really meant. Go back a few years a try lighting up in an area with one of those signs - you'd soon have someone coming over and saying that smoking isn't allowed!

At least the govt has responded to it, if it was in Britain I'm sure the Blair govt would have taken a different stance.

Mx
Just like the Democrats, then? They're supporting the 'ban'.
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 9:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jon and alex
:

I wish I could find an image of that sad middle aged case who is at every England test match leading the Barmy Army, then you would know what 'Oxford Banker' means.

OzTennis
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 10:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Him -

OzTennis
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 11:23 am
BE Enthusiast

matt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond repute

Why would you want to take a flag to the BDO anyway? You'd have to carry it round all day
Besides, I find it hard enough to see the stage as it is, let alone with flags in the way..
The organisers have shot themselves in the foot here, I reckon. It wouldn't have been an issue if they hadn't have mentioned it.

Incidentally, did anyone else go to BDO at the Gold Coast? I right enjoyed myself.
J.
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 1:23 pm
hand me a stubby

silver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nice

i think bottles full of p*ss throw across the crowd and at the acts on stage are much more offensive than a bit of flag waving.
surely now they are just asking for trouble as well as some people will take their countrys flags , NZ,GB(wales, scotland, ireland and england)USA ECT as they feel/know the ozzys will take their flags to wave.
then you can have a real race fight.