Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Attitudes towards the english in general

Wikiposts

Attitudes towards the english in general

Old Feb 9th 2011, 10:27 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attitudes towards the english in general

Originally Posted by Deancm_MKII
Need duct tape for that. It sticks better than masking tape.
Yer choice or yer wife's
Old Feb 9th 2011, 11:03 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scotdownunder
2 minutes, yeah right. it takes a bit longer than that to look this beautiful you know!

At least you use shower gel I suppose. I remember when I was younger my dad & brother used to use washing up liquid for everything cos it was cheaper! Hair like a brillo pad.
I can shower in 4 minutes which includes conditioning hair and exfoliating on the days I do that. If it is a non conditioning/exfoliating morning I can do it in 2 minutes. As a busy working Mum of 2 I have never had the time for long showers and baths.
Old Feb 9th 2011, 11:43 am
BE Forum Addict

AlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
I can shower in 4 minutes which includes conditioning hair and exfoliating on the days I do that. If it is a non conditioning/exfoliating morning I can do it in 2 minutes. As a busy working Mum of 2 I have never had the time for long showers and baths.
Oh you poor thing that must be awful.
I didn't actually say i couldn't do it in 4 minutes - just would like the option of being able to take longer if i wanted to. But, can't be a water wally and so i do stick to the limits to do my bit.
Old Feb 9th 2011, 11:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Deancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Yer choice or yer wife's
I'd have to get married first and i'm not planning on signing my life away any time soon.
Old Feb 9th 2011, 12:01 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
60 seconds with NO hair
In the Legion you had to be quick to avoid the mandatory rogering.
Old Feb 9th 2011, 12:22 pm

ukecadet is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Amazulu
On a serious note...did you ever come across any gays when in the military?.
No pun intended.
Old Feb 9th 2011, 4:06 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ukecadet
On a serious note...did you ever come across any gays when in the military?.
No pun intended.
An interesting question. I did my national service in the mid '80s in the SA army where homosexuality was not tolerated. Homosexuality was not illegal in SA at that time, but I reckon you could have probably got out of national service if you were gay. Not a very enlightened attitude but there you go - I didn't make the rules.

A true story:
When I was doing my basic training at a large infantry base, 2 guys were caught doing the deed. The next day, the whole base was called to parade and these 2 guys were paraded around the base on the back of a flatbed truck, dressed as women. The CO and chaplain gave us speeches about how these guys had brought shame on their unit, country, comrades etc and that homosexuality would not be tolerated. The 2 guys were sent to DB (army prison) and then booted out of the army. A very sad episode.

Last edited by Amazulu; Feb 9th 2011 at 4:38 pm.
Old Feb 9th 2011, 4:32 pm

ukecadet is an unknown quantity at this point

An interesting question. I did my national service in the mid '80s in the SA army where homosexuality was not tolerated. Homosexuality was not illegal in SA at that time, but I reckon you could have probably got out of national service if you were gay. Not a very enlightened attitude but there you go - I didn't make the rules.

A true story:
When I was doing my basic training at a large infantry base, 2 guys were caught doing the deed. The next day, the whole base was called to parade and these 2 guys were paraded around the base on the back of a flatbed truck, dressed as women. The CO and chaplian gave us speeches about how these guys had brought shame on their unit, country, comrades etc and that homosexuality would not be tolerated. The 2 guys were sent to DB (army prison) and then booted out of the army. A very sad episode.
It's a long story but a Lieutenant made a pass at me when I was just 18.I ran off and reported the incident(unofficial) it was all laughed off.
A few weeks later he was caught heavy petting a very inebriated young chef in his bunk.Court Martialed and thrown out.
It makes me more angry now than it ever did back then because I look at my boy who is coming up for 17,I felt like a man at that age but he looks like a child .
A complete abuse of authority!!!
Old Feb 9th 2011, 4:46 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Originally Posted by ukecadet
A complete abuse of authority!!!
There is that aspect to this too. I never encountered it in my service but I have no doubt that it went on. The modern, military way where it is tolerated is better IMO. At least it's out in the open and people know where they stand.
Old Feb 9th 2011, 5:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Deancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond repute

At least it's out in the open and people know where they stand.
Yeah, with backs to the wall...
Old Feb 9th 2011, 5:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, with backs to the wall...
Here you go... have a present

Old Feb 9th 2011, 5:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Strange that it's marketed towards rugby fans...

Who enjoys rugby on BE?

Amazulu's a saffa...
Old Feb 9th 2011, 5:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Who enjoys rugby on BE?

Amazulu's a saffa...
Yehp... thats why I picked it. Could have gone really graphic.
Old Feb 9th 2011, 6:00 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Who enjoys rugby on BE?

Amazulu's a saffa...
don't like rugby
Old Feb 9th 2011, 7:22 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Certainly didn't witness/hear of any homosexual activity in my time,not saying it didn't happen,nor did i meet anyone called roger

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.