Apprentice Stories

Old Jun 8th 2006, 11:22 am
Sheffield Is The Best!

turtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to behold
Default Apprentice Stories

As I'm a 2nd year Apprentice Painter and Decorator, i thought it would be good if i could here from any of the B.E members that were/still are apprentices in the construction trade in England/Australia.

Tom

Old Jun 8th 2006, 11:29 am
Banned

Wife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Apprentice Stories

I was an apprentice many moons ago and remember being treated worse than a lump of turd nost of the time, you guys today have it easy.
I sent my current apprentice to the store a while ago to fetch back a metric shifter and a long weight (Wait)
The old ones are the best eh?
Old Jun 8th 2006, 3:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wife Beater
I was an apprentice many moons ago and remember being treated worse than a lump of turd nost of the time, you guys today have it easy.
I sent my current apprentice to the store a while ago to fetch back a metric shifter and a long weight (Wait)

My hubby sent a young squaddie for camoflage paint who was doing an army apprentice a few years back. Poor lad
Mandy
Old Jun 8th 2006, 3:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Downies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Apprentice Stories

Some of the stories I hear from OH how a company he subbies to treat their joinery apprentice is shocking - how they havent been caught and dragged through the courts I dont know!!

some of the clean ones: screwed him down to a table in the bait cabin through his clothes; pulled down his trousers and white washed his arse; tied him to lamposts; got hold of his mobile and outed him to his parents and friends etc etc.

Paula
Old Jun 8th 2006, 4:09 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Wife Beater
Sparks for the angle grinder , a falic rod , labia lip valve etc
Old Jun 8th 2006, 5:18 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Apprentice Stories

Originally Posted by Downies
Some of the stories I hear from OH how a company he subbies to treat their joinery apprentice is shocking - how they havent been caught and dragged through the courts I dont know!!

some of the clean ones: screwed him down to a table in the bait cabin through his clothes; pulled down his trousers and white washed his arse; tied him to lamposts; got hold of his mobile and outed him to his parents and friends etc etc.

Paula
Aussie mate of mine (builder) copped a few nasty ones during his time as an apprentice.

The mildest was having a broomstick shoved through the arms of his shirt; the worst was being fastened to a wall with an electric nailgun.

Nowadays he's a strapping bloke with fists like a pair of Sunday hams; you wouldn't want to mess with him - and nobody does!