Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Anyone used fling dot com?

Anyone used fling dot com?

Old Jun 21st 2009, 5:34 am
Ex BE ***** Addict

arkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyone used fling dot com?

The other day My 4 year old and I were on the computer and like normal he wanted me to find images of things on the web. Normally he likes aliens and cartoons but this time he said he wanted to see monsters.

I used google pictures to search for the word monster and got confronted by something called a monster cxxk on a site called fling.com, anyway I promply appiled the the safe search filter and tried again. Told the boy someone must have got his tic tic caught in his tourser zip to make it that big.

Anyway later on I went back to fling as it seemed to be offering causual sex to anyone that wanted it, but before I part with the 30 bucks a month has anyone else tried it? is it a con? does it work?

You can PM me if your too embarresed to say publicly, I personally have no shame so fire away.
Old Jun 21st 2009, 5:36 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone used fling dot com?

Originally Posted by arkon
The other day My 4 year old and I were on the computer and like normal he wanted me to find images of things on the web. Normally he likes aliens and cartoons but this time he said he wanted to see monsters.

I used google pictures to search for the word monster and got confronted by something called a monster cxxk on a site called fling.com, anyway I promply appiled the the safe search filter and tried again. Told the boy someone must have got his tic tic caught in his tourser zip to make it that big.

Anyway later on I went back to fling as it seemed to be offering causual sex to anyone that wanted it, but before I part with the 30 bucks a month has anyone else tried it? is it a con? does it work?

You can PM me if your too embarresed to say publicly, I personally have no shame so fire away.

why pay $30 bucks for it?

YOU get pissed on the cheapest carton of piss [less than $30] and get your beer goggles on. Then go out in your best tank top and flares and pick yourself a minger who will be graetfull for YOUR services

Jeez....you're slow man
Old Jun 21st 2009, 5:38 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

If you're looking for similarly sized appendages look no further than this site. There are plenty of massive c0cks on here....myself included
Old Jun 21st 2009, 5:40 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter

YOU get pissed on the cheapest carton of piss [less than $30] and get your beer goggles on. Then go out in your best tank top and flares and pick yourself a minger who will be graetfull for YOUR services

Jeez....you're slow man
you should write a book. I'm thinking it should be called something along the lines of "Sex in Logan City"
Old Jun 21st 2009, 5:41 am

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
you should write a book. I'm thinking it should be called something along the lines of "Sex in Logan City"
More like "sex in bogan city"

Especially where I'm from
Old Jun 21st 2009, 5:46 am
Ex BE ***** Addict

arkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond repute

Jeez....you're slow man
Yeh I thought $30 was a bit steep too. I've seen them for sale in the local paper for $50 a time and you won't have to marry it after.
Old Jun 21st 2009, 5:48 am

Yeh I thought $30 was a bit steep too. I've seen them for sale in the local paper for $50 a time and you won't have to marry it after.
And you can pick up a takeaway after since local
Old Jun 21st 2009, 5:51 am
I'm Old Gregg!

if you ask DunRoamintheUK nicely he may be able to give you some insights into the technicalities of Alpaca sex
Old Jun 21st 2009, 5:53 am
Ex BE ***** Addict

And you can pick up a takeaway after since local
The problem is I'm now too old and lazy to go courting, My chat up line will now be something like 'do you want a shag' Oh and by the way you can buy your own drinks. It seems the older you get the more you want to cut out all the chasing and just get it over with.

The local talent seems a bit disinterested from what I can see. I think they would prefer a nice inteligent Australian guy with lots of charm and charisma. Shame they are going to be in for a wait.
Old Jun 21st 2009, 5:58 am

The problem is I'm now too old and lazy to go courting, My chat up line will now be something like 'do you want a shag' Oh and by the way you can buy your own drinks. It seems the older you get the more you want to cut out all the chasing and just get it over with.

The local talent seems a bit disinterested from what I can see. I think they would prefer a nice inteligent Australian guy with lots of charm and charisma. Shame they are going to be in for a wait.
How old are you mate?

You need some board shorts with singlet, get your hair waxed so it looks like it's windswept, a pair of sunnies on and a pair of thongs. Douse yourself in 4 X lager. Remember to burp in their face, laugh uncontrollably at your own jokes and when you fart blame the Sheila.

No worries. Ready to go
Old Jun 21st 2009, 6:00 am
I'm Old Gregg!

How old are you mate?

You need some board shorts with singlet, get your hair waxed so it looks like it's windswept, a pair of sunnies on and a pair of thongs. Douse yourself in 4 X lager. Remember to burp in their face, laugh uncontrollably at your own jokes and when you fart blame the Sheila.

No worries. Ready to go
If you treat them like that I reckon they would oblige by taking their teeth out for you
Old Jun 21st 2009, 6:05 am
Ex BE ***** Addict

How old are you mate?

No worries. Ready to go
just over 40. I wouldn't be seen dead in a singlet and same goes for the board shorts. Oh and I do do thongs. So there you go, time to become a born again virgin.
Old Jun 21st 2009, 6:07 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

More like "sex in bogan city"

Especially where I'm from

and that's no joke
Old Jun 21st 2009, 6:25 am

just over 40. I wouldn't be seen dead in a singlet and same goes for the board shorts. Oh and I do do thongs. So there you go, time to become a born again virgin.
What do you want to go on a site with "fling" in the title? Doesn't exactly smack of a sensible long term relationship. You'll end up with a chick who's half your age, sat on a goldmine and candy floss for brains. Actually, might be a good strategy

Joking apart; I've got a few mates who have joined a dating site. They're business people with no time or patience to do the big dating thing yet they want to meet like minded people for long standing relations.

Maybe ask around for a decent site?
Old Jun 21st 2009, 6:27 am

Originally Posted by scottishcelts

and that's no joke
I aint laughing

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.