Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Anyone else got work related stress today?

Anyone else got work related stress today?

Old Sep 9th 2011, 12:54 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone else got work related stress today?

Are the people at work helping at all Ed Is there support or is that the problem?
Old Sep 9th 2011, 1:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, edited this post coz its TMI on a public forum

I have the best job I've had since coming to Australia, work with an excellent team.... Of excellent nurses, excellent Drs, In a lovely environment... Why cant I just cope with it for Just another two weeks? How has it come to this?

Last edited by eddie007; Sep 9th 2011 at 1:54 am. Reason: TMI
Old Sep 9th 2011, 1:41 am

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eddie007
Why cant I just cope with it for Just another two weeks? How has it come to this?
Because it's like Chinese Water Torture and eventually all just becomes TOO MUCH.

Take care of yourself Ed. We all seem bad at putting ourselves first, but sometimes it needs to happen.

Enjoy the beach and the book today
Old Sep 9th 2011, 1:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by julesandco
Because it's like Chinese Water Torture and eventually all just becomes TOO MUCH.

Take care of yourself Ed. We all seem bad at putting ourselves first, but sometimes it needs to happen.

Enjoy the beach and the book today
Chnaged my mind about the beach and book, I'm doing housework therapy supported by Kevin and the man I hope one day will become my son in law...

Never felt this way about one of Kevins boyfriends before, but even HE will sit down and have a beer with him, chat, watch TV together.... Its the first time I've gotten involved with one of zkevins boyfriends families either... But then we are going to be grandparents together and no matter what kevin and "The One" do, whatever the future holds for the two of them, either together or apart WE will be a stability in this childs life and love it equally and share our love of it TOGETHER... We have a pact
Old Sep 9th 2011, 2:20 am

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute

Chnaged my mind about the beach and book, I'm doing housework therapy supported by Kevin and the man I hope one day will become my son in law...

Never felt this way about one of Kevins boyfriends before, but even HE will sit down and have a beer with him, chat, watch TV together.... Its the first time I've gotten involved with one of zkevins boyfriends families either... But then we are going to be grandparents together and no matter what kevin and "The One" do, whatever the future holds for the two of them, either together or apart WE will be a stability in this childs life and love it equally and share our love of it TOGETHER... We have a pact
Bless; that's lovely. Does Kevin's BF have a nick name yet? That's the sign of true of acceptance.

Enjoy your therapeutic rehabilitation
Old Sep 9th 2011, 4:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

(((hugs)))

I am stressed out and tearful too.

My job literally involves shit, and wee, snot, spat-out food, spittle, dirt, sand in orifices, paint and god knows what else.

But that isn't the major cause of my stress. Not going into all that as this is your thread.

I hope that you can find a centre of calm Eddie.

And it is raining here.
Old Sep 9th 2011, 4:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
(((hugs)))

I am stressed out and tearful too.

My job literally involves shit, and wee, snot, spat-out food, spittle, dirt, sand in orifices, paint and god knows what else.

But that isn't the major cause of my stress. Not going into all that as this is your thread.

I hope that you can find a centre of calm Eddie.

And it is raining here.
maybe its THAT time of year? Sorry to hear you're in a similar state....

I feel unsupported because my senior nursing team Go off sick to avoid "the issue" and my senior management wont do anything about it... Other than sympathise... i dont need sympathy, I need action and support... I'm not getting that
Old Sep 9th 2011, 7:16 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute

maybe its THAT time of year? Sorry to hear you're in a similar state....

I feel unsupported because my senior nursing team Go off sick to avoid "the issue" and my senior management wont do anything about it... Other than sympathise... i dont need sympathy, I need action and support... I'm not getting that
Support coming in from Texas for you mate Just send a little back if you have time